By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

  • Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

    Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.


    Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Here we go again!!!

Fixtures announced 13th June 9am BST. Season kicks off august 10th probably spurs away at newcastle 12.30.
The summer 2019 transfer window will close at 17:00 BST on Thursday 8 August

VAR will be in play and a post with all the new law changes can be found here.
 
deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
If they really stick to the new penalty rules, there are going to be sooooooo many penalties given.
 
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
About bloody time the transfer window closed before the season starts.,
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
If they really stick to the new penalty rules, there are going to be sooooooo many penalties given.
I am sure its all to tidy VAR up?as long as the result is consistantly applied which means no exceptions,and lots of penalties,and even more if holding at corners is picked up.i have a feeling the controversy will be all about what VAR misses from now.I just hope it doesnt become too stop start.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Yet another service to subscribe to,really now wonder so many turn to streams,pay sky,pay BT now pay amazon.

 
Wotspur

Wotspur

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
What we play at hOme , surely that’s gotta to be wrong !
 
Yid

Yid

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Competition us supposed to make it more affordable.... but it will never be affordable with the absolutely insane amount of money the premier league asks for rights packages.
 
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Yet another service to subscribe to,really now wonder so many turn to streams,pay sky,pay BT now pay amazon.

And reddit soccer streams being down (even though they keep popping up somewhere) makes life more difficult
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
And reddit soccer streams being down (even though they keep popping up somewhere) makes life more difficult
never not found a stream,since coventry in the league cup about 6 years ago,if i dont count that awful europa away in cyprus which is probably still lagging now..Even wimbledon in the cup someone lived streamed it on periscope off their phone.

Get android device,apps gets you 99% of games the other 1% i can find on the laptop.
 
Top