By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league fixtures 21/22

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
Yeah, I’d much rather be playing them on the first day instead of the last.

Aside from Leicester and Liverpool, we’ve got a decent run-in again as well.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anybody got any hopes and dreams for this season.........we've drawn 1-1 with Leyton Orient so far and there's Colchester tonight before MK dons a mini charity tournament coming up pre-season featuring Arsenal and Chelsea - the club are billing it as a 'Friendly' righty-o.....then. I hope not.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Why would we play "friendlies" against them??? That while convenient, seems absurd...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good thing is you could go full sprint 2 footed knee high on Rudiger and still start the season!
Lateral thinking is the key to life bro.... Love that, fucking battle of the bridge 2.0

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Lateral thinking is the key to life bro.... Love that, fucking battle of the bridge 2.0

Always look on the bright side!

That would be excellent! One of the best games of football I've ever witnessed that!

Well apart from us falling apart obviously!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I hate Rudiger, dirty, nasty cheating, player.