By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ridiculous

W

wentworth

Player in Training.
Alfie Devine gets 45 seconds as substitute. Utterly ridiculous and demoralising. Conte is pathetic and has to go.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Alfie Devine gets 45 seconds as substitute. Utterly ridiculous and demoralising. Conte is pathetic and has to go.
Yep you need to post this in the match day thread...

W

wentworth

Player in Training.
Djed Spence should have been on from the off. White and Devine should have had at least 45 minutes. Emerson, Tanganga, Sanchez, Doherty, Sessegnon should not even be in the squad. All utility players of low ability and skill. Time for all 5 to go elsewhere.

W

wentworth

Player in Training.
Some players look and move like footballers. Others don't. Sarr moves and looks like a footballer so does Son, Kane, Perisic, Romero, Spence, White, Devine. The rest of the Spurs squad don't in my opinion. Worst example is Doherty who looks like Charlie Chaplin. Tanganga and Sanchez look clumsy. Emerson Royal is all legs and stumbles.

W

wentworth

Player in Training.
Conte does not like Spence because he didn't sign him. So he is bullying him by keeping him on the bench behind the awful Emerson Royal and hapless, limited Doherty. Time for Conte to go and Djed Spence to stay.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Just out of interest if you had say 50mill plus any moved on sells and the choice of manager, who’s your choices?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

1000002362.gif

W

wentworth

Player in Training.
Just out of interest if you had say 50mill plus any moved on sells and the choice of manager, who’s your choices?
Manager... Pochettino. Players.. Maddison, Tielsmans, McAllister, Pickford.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
So according to tansfermarkt you need £115 mil plus the 50 out of Levy.
Emerson - 30mil
Tanganga - 9mil
Sanchez - 25 mil
Doherty- 12 mil
Sessegnon - 22 mil

98 mil, your short on 17mil give or take. Admittedly it is in the funny euro things not the Great British pound sterling.
Then the cost of getting rid of Tony and hiring Poch.

I think the sausage machine needs a dust off @Dorset

Last edited:
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Manager... Pochettino. Players.. Maddison, Tielsmans, McAllister, Pickford.
Can't stand Pickford. Always screaming at & blaming others.

IMHO, our weakest positions are in defense & at wingback. For me, your additions do not address this.