By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Rooney - Drink driving.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a total cunt. ANYBODY caught drinking and driving should have their vehicles seized and sold off to help pay the wages of the poor fuckers who have to deal with the results of their cuntish actions, the nurses, plod, ambulance men all have put up with the carnage. Murder charges should be raised against them when they kill innocent people because they are such stupid cunts they think they can drive drunk.

Drunk drivers should be jailed and have their licences revoked for fucking life. It is fucking selfish and moronic. Stopping them doing it again might save someone's life, possibly their own, but I really don't give a fuck about them.

Rooney has enough money to get a fucking taxi, he has enough money to employ a team of fucking drivers 24/7. Cunt.

There is no excuse, ever, for drinking and driving.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Cannot add a word to that. You are absolutely correct.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
You are absolutely correct. Now watch while he gets a fine, unlike any other non-famous person.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Koeman: "I need you to work on your free kicks Wayne."

Rooney: "Got any tips?"

Koeman: "Try and copy Marcos Alonso."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What a total cunt. ANYBODY caught drinking and driving should have their vehicles seized and sold off to help pay the wages of the poor fuckers who have to deal with the results of their cuntish actions, the nurses, plod, ambulance men all have put up with the carnage. Murder charges should be raised against them when they kill innocent people because they are such stupid cunts they think they can drive drunk.

Drunk drivers should be jailed and have their licences revoked for fucking life. It is fucking selfish and moronic. Stopping them doing it again might save someone's life, possibly their own, but I really don't give a fuck about them.

Rooney has enough money to get a fucking taxi, he has enough money to employ a team of fucking drivers 24/7. Cunt.

There is no excuse, ever, for drinking and driving.
In my defence I was only 20 and so pissed I didnt even know I was in a car.Thank fuck you werent the magistrate.I did my time,my only ever offence,never had a parking ticket or any other on my license,and in the 80s wasnt quite as socially irresponsible as now.

forgive me.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
In my defence I was only 20 and so pissed I didnt even know I was in a car.Thank fuck you werent the magistrate.I did my time,my only ever offence,never had a parking ticket or any other on my license,and in the 80s wasnt quite as socially irresponsible as now.

forgive me.
Mate, I did it myself when I was young and stupid. But if I had killed someone I don't think I could have lived with that. We were all stupid once, but everybody knows now how fucked up drink driving is, it is impossible not to know, we probably didn't back in those innocent days.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mate, I did it myself when I was young and stupid. But if I had killed someone I don't think I could have lived with that. We were all stupid once, but everybody knows now how fucked up drink driving is, it is impossible not to know, we probably didn't back in those innocent days.
....One for the road?......how mental was that??!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
....One for the road?......how mental was that??!
Totally mental. I remember my da and his mates sinking loads of pints and saying 'ABC - Arseholes to Barabra Castle' then driving off. People used to say shit like "I drive better after a couple of pints, I'm more relaxed" . Yeah, I bet that lorry driver was relaxed when he killed 8 people on the M1 last week. I got threatened with the sack donkey's years back when I took my bosses keys away from him, he killed himself in a drunken crash a couple of months later and people thought I was a cold bastard when I said "good, now he won't kill anyone else".

Penalties need to be severe, they only seem to be if someone actually dies. The ambiguity needs to be removed and the limit set to zero. How many times have you heard wankers say you can have 3 or 4 pints and be OK? The total fucking stupidity that you can be under the limit in England, drive over the border into Scotland and be over the limit is mental. The UK seems to have a higher limit than any other European country, England more than Scotland. Funny that, I thought we were controlled by the EU? I'm sure I heard that somewhere. England's limit is 8 times higher than Estonia and Mongolia!

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Koeman: "I need you to work on your free kicks Wayne."

Rooney: "Got any tips?"

Koeman: "Try and copy Marcos Alonso."
Ouch...made me spit my tea out. Gallows humour at its best. I would have marked it funny, but I'm too pissed off at both of them.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Proper cunt, who clearly thinks rules do not apply to him.

He shouldn't have been a lowed to procreate.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why are the media referring to the terrifyingly unattractive tart who was with Rooney as the 'kiss and cuddle' girl? She was 'targeting' Premier League players o'sleep with' and provide her with the lavish lifestyle she liked - so she is a prostitute then, not a 'party girl' or a 'kiss and cuddle' girl'?