By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ryan Sessegnon

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Difficult to look tough when you're 19 and grew up in Roehampton isn't it...........ha ha ha
Oi that was my mums manor!!thankfully moved out before I was born,though my brother was born in Barnes.My mum lived in the same block as the big lump that was Darth Vadar (not the voice) and the green cross code nonce from the 70s (same bloke).

Back to Ryan,I have big hopes,yes some are underwhelmed at his coming,but he is young has real pace,a fair amount of experience already and is ripe to moulded by Poch into a top player,another england regular from El Jefe coming up..Whether that is LB,as a winger,wouldnt suprise me if poch coached him into being Englands #1,he will develop a role for him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oi that was my mums manor!!thankfully moved out before I was born,though my brother was born in Barnes.My mum lived in the same block as the big lump that was Darth Vadar (not the voice) and the green cross code nonce from the 70s (same bloke).

Back to Ryan,I have big hopes,yes some are underwhelmed at his coming,but he is young has real pace,a fair amount of experience already and is ripe to moulded by Poch into a top player,another england regular from El Jefe coming up..Whether that is LB,as a winger,wouldnt suprise me if poch coached him into being Englands #1,he will develop a role for him.
Didn't know you were so posh. I hope he's the new Bale+ and we keep hold of him. The potential is definitely there.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Didn't know you were so posh. I hope he's the new Bale+ and we keep hold of him. The potential is definitely there.
Oh yeah mate,my grandad was SGT at arms in the house of Lords,knew the queen personally,shame he never went to the states so when asked that question,he could say yes,I know Liz.I just dumb it down when I am N17 so I fit in with the oiks,really I wish i was having tiffin in mrs miggins cream tea shop rather than that pub filled with ruffians like yourself on match days.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oh yeah mate,my grandad was SGT at arms in the house of Lords,knew the queen personally,shame he never went to the states so when asked that question,he could say yes,I know Liz.I just dumb it down when I am N17 so I fit in with the oiks,really I wish i was having tiffin in mrs miggins cream tea shop rather than that pub filled with ruffians like yourself on match days.
ha ha ha......you wouldn't be allowed in with that stubbly beard and pony tail addition. Smarten yourself up a bit, pretend you work in the City and you could be a new chelsea fan ha ha. Meanwhile I'll see you for a beer and a sing song when you're over next. Can't wait to hear what the songsters do with Ndombele and Lo Celso........'he came from sunny Spain, to play at White Hart lane, Lo Celso' that tune didn't work so well for poor old Bob the Soldier.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ryan Sessegnon hopes to begin #thfc training next week. Mauricio Pochettino plans to integrate the new signing slowly with his debut expected to be in mid-September, after the first international break