By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sat : 2nd Apr : 2024 : 20-15 : AWAY : WEST HAM v SPURS

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I watched it last night and it was depressing, we didn't play badly, but not beating the caravan club always gets on my thrupnies. They are not a good side, we should beat them, but like when we play the chavs it always seems to be too fucking difficult. Why do we always need to play 2 fucking thousand passes before we have an attempt on goal? The Spanglish commentators on DAZN were getting miffed with the number of passes we were playing before a feeble attempt or we lost the ball, I hablo Spanglish muy pukka these days so I can understand at least 0.05% of what they are hablering on about. Trying to play through a wall of 6 or 8 defenders doesn't seem to be paying off. I dunno, what the fuck do I know about tactics or strategy, I don't even know the fucking difference.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah, these bubble blowing fucks are a fucking nuisance...

The sooner they get fucking relegated the better. I can't wait to see that shit hole of a club, in that shit hole if a stadium playing in the fucking conference...

They're like the chavvy neighbours who bring down the neighbourhood...