By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Sat : 30th Mar : 2024 : 1500 : HOME : SPURS v LUTON TOWN

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Obviously a game we need/ought to be winning.

We got away with one at their little patch, but it's a tough place to play--pretty sure they don't even have a craft brewery, and good luck finding an artisanal charcuterie board there. So there was much to overcome.

Smash 'em at home. Good news to see Mickey will be back.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
My club V My Dad's club. He's long gone but it's a game I'll smile throughout regardless of the result.

I hope we win, but in all honesty I hope they stay up.
3-1win...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I hope they stay up too...

With Ipswich flying high (watched them yesterday and they're great),Norwich right in the mixer for the play offs, the prospect of 3 East Anglian clubs in the Prem is absolutely astonishing...

Hailing from that manor, it'd be a fantastic boost for the whole region with the derbys being a phenomenal round robin, mini league of its own affair...

Having said that, I'm happy for them to also capitulate tomorrow and win all their other remaining games. Let Everton go down they're absolute horse shit...

I'd say if Mickey is fit he maybe gets a second half if we need him... I wouldn't risk him.

I'd like this to be tucked up in bed by half time so a few lads can have an afternoon off...

*Edit, I also watched Dirty Leeds... Summerville was fantastic and I can see why he wanted to make the step up last season as he stands out by a mile. If they somehow fuck up getting promoted he will be playing in the Prem, I can guarantee. But why I edited my post was because we're apparently still desperate for a Centre Half to be a foil for Mickey/Cutti/Dragon lad, and Rodon has been a phenomenon for Leeds since his arrival. He did nothing spectacular yesterday but that's not a slight on a CH. He made 1 incredible block and overall he was very cool and calm...

Do we need to buy another CH... Would Joe be happy in rotation or would he rather play every week with Leeds...

Big decision for him.and our club. Another great problem to have for Ange.

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Micky V in the squad. Dragusin starting.

Happy days.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
No excuses from Bissouma, who was not in the Mali squad over the international period. Hope he can recover some form.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
At least the proper football is on again.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I need to find a boozer playing the game in the next 10 mins... One preferably not in Pikeyland....!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Bissouma mugged off by Andros. Big fucking surprise, the guy is a liability.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Good job my connection is playing up .. fucks sake

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That was amateur stuff. Embarrassing.
We’re being frightfully English, not encroaching on the other chaps personal space. When all our players were politely grouped over on the left side, the Luton gentleman on the other side of the box did not have to put in a complaint about harassment.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Werner looks sharp but the poor bastard wouldn’t hit the side of a barn.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Eeek. How the fuck did we not score then? Sonny hit both posts with one shot, that should count as two goals. Townsend seems to be a bit wobbly on his legs, every time he feels the breath of Destiny behind him, he falls over.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Weve responded ok to going behind, but we really need a goal quickly. The longer this goes on the deeper they’ll sit and the more frustrating it will get.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Six straight games we’ve failed to score in the first half.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If I was a neutral, like those Swiss cunts or outer space aliens I would have enjoyed that half. The alien geezers would not have believed that the team in white was a contender for top four in the Premier League, they’d have been like ’your pulling my tentacles mate‘. it’s all a bit frantic and desperate.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Deki off for Johnson. Thank god.

(Or I suppose thank Ange, the deity didn’t have much to do with it.)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Glad I never found a pub...

Fuck these cunts,.I'll catch it on MOTD whatever the outcome...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nice of them to score one for us. We’re battering on their door, we should get 3 or 4 more.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Some of the best combination play this season in the first 10 minutes of the half. If we get a second feels like we’ll win 4-1

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We’ve been back to school learning to hablar better Spanglish, I thought I was doing all right understanding the commentators but one of them just said Postecoglou has 7 quck eggs in his water house. Hablan demasiado rápido, no tengo a fecking scooby.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
One of these efforts has got to in eventually, you have to give credit to Luton for this defending.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lo Celso had a good game for Argentina so it’ll be interesting to see if he can keep that up

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We’ve been back to school learning to hablar better Spanglish, I thought I was doing all right understanding the commentators but one of them just said Postecoglou has 7 quck eggs in his water house. Hablan demasiado rápido, no tengo a fecking scooby.
“Mas despacio por favor”: maybe the phrase I use most in conversation.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
First var and now the fucking goal line tech is fucked, that was well over the fucking goal line.