By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Southampton A [PL] 19:45 Wed 28th December 2016

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Really good win after a shaky start, when we seemed to be doing a headless chicken impression for about 10-15 minutes....once we settled down and equalised we dominated the game and fully deserved the win. Took the goals really well and considering everyone keeps saying we're still not playing very well (but in fact better than last year after 18 games) we're doing pretty bloody well. I'm a very happy Red Sea pedestrian tonight!!!

Clearly there's a mini league of 6 clubs developing at the top of the division, with some great players and 5 top managers. So this years title may well be decided by the games between these teams and we're right in it. This is a new Spurs and I'm loving it.

Btw The media darlings and free scoring goal machine called Liverpool drew 0-0 with Southampton at St Mary's a couple of weeks ago...just saying.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
They lamped us for the first 18 mins but after that we turned it around and can't deny 4-1 win is a great result against a tricky team. Hopefully Alderweireld will be fit for Watford and a good opportunity for Trippier.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Can I also say hats off to the travelling support....fantastic tonight again

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Watching Kane's missed Penalty again and, sorry, the Southampton groundsman ought to be ashamed (although I guess he'll claim that, as it was Spurs it happened to, he did a good job!)

I've seen modern pitches get a little torn up but there were divots all over the place and to watch the penalty spot give way like that is just unacceptable these days. When you watch it, it is so bad the pitch actually moves the ball on the spot! That is shocking with the money and advanced pitches we have in the Prem. If it had been Southampton not Spurs, I would think he'd be facing the sack for that. Woeful.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I might start slagging the team off more often. After saying we're playing like cunts we turn it around and after saying Harry hasn't looked sharp he scores. Still don't think Kane looks very sharp to be fair but we won so I'm happy anyway. Sissoko is looking miles better this month, and Eriksen too.
Plaese don't.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
15781604_720189938129660_8357582598233736436_n.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Plaese don't.
Lol. No I'm sure I won't. I'm quite surprised I did it yesterday looking back in hindsight but hey ho we won so fuck it! Lesson for the whinger that may be lurking is that being a moany cunt after 15 minutes is pointless as anything can happen over the full 90 minutes.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lol. No I'm sure I won't. I'm quite surprised I did it yesterday looking back in hindsight but hey ho we won so fuck it! Lesson for the whinger that may be lurking is that being a moany cunt after 15 minutes is pointless as anything can happen over the full 90 minutes.
S'funny innit, all these games that last more than 20 minutes, who'd a thought it eh?

I thought we were totally in control from when we equalised and it was only a matter of time before we bashed their brains out. The sending off was a bit harsh I thought, but they got away with Fonte( I think it was him) going in 2 footed off the ground at Danny, who avoided having his legs broken - that WAS a definite red card, you don't have to clatter the player to the ground for a dangerous play sending off. I was so confident we would mullah them that I actually chuckled at Harry's comedy penalty - yeah, it was the pitch, but it was a bit amusing, wouldn't have been if we were a goal down though.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Nothing about that missed penalty? Oh never mind...moving right along.:rolleyes:

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
S'funny innit, all these games that last more than 20 minutes, who'd a thought it eh?

I thought we were totally in control from when we equalised and it was only a matter of time before we bashed their brains out. The sending off was a bit harsh I thought, but they got away with Fonte( I think it was him) going in 2 footed off the ground at Danny, who avoided having his legs broken - that WAS a definite red card, you don't have to clatter the player to the ground for a dangerous play sending off. I was so confident we would mullah them that I actually chuckled at Harry's comedy penalty - yeah, it was the pitch, but it was a bit amusing, wouldn't have been if we were a goal down though.
Games that last 90 minutes eh!!! That's a new one!!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Watching Kane's missed Penalty again and, sorry, the Southampton groundsman ought to be ashamed (although I guess he'll claim that, as it was Spurs it happened to, he did a good job!)

I've seen modern pitches get a little torn up but there were divots all over the place and to watch the penalty spot give way like that is just unacceptable these days. When you watch it, it is so bad the pitch actually moves the ball on the spot! That is shocking with the money and advanced pitches we have in the Prem. If it had been Southampton not Spurs, I would think he'd be facing the sack for that. Woeful.

Yes yes yes. I was furious watching the replays. It is totally unforgivable in this day and age of 'super pitches'. St Mary's doesn't even have the excuse of being an old ground.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'd never speak to them pikey cunts!
The language in this forum is quite shocking. Imagine if young children are trying to learn about our great club and are visiting this site to learn about our tradition and culture only to be exposed to the appalling use of the English language some of us display here!

Children, if you are reading this then please take note, the correct term is "I'd never speak those pikey cunts", please don't submit your English homework using 'them cunts', always use 'those cunts' and you will get top marks and not have to be a Big Issue seller when you grow up. Of course if you happen to be one of 'those cunts' and someone is reading this to you then you won't need to worry because your social worker will do all your writing for you and the state will give you money for food for your horse and a nice site to park your caravan on.