By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

  • Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

    Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.


    Join us!

Southampton (H) Sat 28th September 2019 15:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
1030


One of them old-fashioned Saturday 3.00 kick offs. Time to stop the slump and start the climb back up. Computer says - we have a 69% chance of winning this, 11% they win and 20% for the draw, what the fuck do computers know though? I am going to predict a good fashioned 5-0 thumping, all 5 scored by the rested Harry Kane, I don't remember any of our players scoring 5 except when the legend JD thumped 5 against in Wigan 2009, did anybody else score 5 before that? It's time for another fiver!
 
Yid

Yid

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Can you imagine if we loose this.....?

I dont want to if I am honest.

I would expect a serious reaction from the 11 millionaires, but I also wont hold my breath.

I dont want to get off the Spurs train at station 90's and be a bang average cup side once every decade.

Let's restart our journey to the fucking top by smashing the granny out of these cunts.

COYS.
 
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We need to win this to avert a full-on crisis in my opinion.

If we drop points, Pochettino is going to face a very uncomfortable grilling from all angles. And rightly so. I am not about to turn on the gaffer but he seems to have lost the players...he needs to get them back. Quickly.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
The bounce back starts here,Saints should be worried!!Minds focused,bodys on the line,if we arent up for this then it really is a questionable time.I expect a win,i dread a defeat,mostly because of our own fans reaction.
 
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I wonder if the fans will come out in support of Poch or simply sit on their hands. Hope it's not the latter.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
I wonder if the fans will come out in support of Poch or simply sit on their hands. Hope it's not the latter.
Well we gave BMJ full support even as levy was replacing him halfway through a match.I would hope whilst we may be wobbling that Poch has taken us up a level and gets the support during a hard time,surely thats when support is most needed..
 
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I’m hoping that they decide to come at us, in an attempt to prey on our lack of confidence, therefore giving us plenty of space to exploit.

We basically really need to win this but most importantly put in a performance with plenty of energy and attacking intent and the result should take care of itself.
 
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just win this, don’t care who, how or how many, just win this fucking game. Please.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
I am hoping its 3 behind Kane,and not 7 defenders!!
 
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Aurier - what a fucking plank. Lloris what a fucking plank, for fuck's 'sake somebody tell him he is fucking useless with his feet and to just clear the fucker. What shambles of a game, someone might win this, there might be loads of goals or none in the second half. We're leading somehow so let's try and not give it away again.
 
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ironic advert for a donkey sanctuary at half time on the channel I'm watching - can we donate Aurier?
 
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Aurier is as thick as pigshit.

And Lloris should be dropped after that. He clearly didn’t learn after being mugged off in a World Cup final. It’s time he was sat on the bench. He’s not the keeper he was.
 
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Aurier is as thick as pigshit.

And Lloris should be dropped after that. He clearly didn’t learn after being mugged off in a World Cup final. It’s time he was sat on the bench. He’s not the keeper he was.
He's a great shot stopper and makes some spectacular saves but I can play better with my feet than him - and I can't kick a ball to save my life. I think we need a complete keeper, this level of football is too high to have a keeper who faffs around with the ball at his feet and kicks like a girl. Aurier is a liability, I thought he was lucky not to get a straight red for the first offence and the second one was batshit fucking mental when you're on a yellow.
 
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Back line were great today (Sissoko not Aurier obviously). They put their bodies on the line the whole match. Special mention to Sissoko who really did well at right back. Is he our best right back lol!!?

Ndombele is gonna score a few goals from there this season. Dembele used get the ball there alot, but would square it.

Lloris is atrocious with the ball at his feet, but twice he saved us with reaction stops.

Kane needs to be captain. Nothing to do with lloris, but kane was first to the ref at half time and any time he needed to be during the game. He had Rose by the scruff at one point after Rose mouthed at the ref.

Lamela put in a shift when he came on. Fair play to him.

Our second goal was fantastic!

I still hate the formation we started with. It converted well with a red card though lol.

Brilliant result. While you never want one I'm actually glad the red card happened as we got to see our players really muck in and play for each other.
 
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Three points - that's what we needed and that's what we got, not a great game to watch but them horrible, scruffy buggers are the ones we need to win. Slump over?
 
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Steve Perryman - a real Spurs legend, glad we won for him.
 
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Back line were great today (Sissoko not Aurier obviously). They put their bodies on the line the whole match. Special mention to Sissoko who really did well at right back. Is he our best right back lol!!?

Ndombele is gonna score a few goals from there this season. Dembele used get the ball there alot, but would square it.

Lloris is atrocious with the ball at his feet, but twice he saved us with reaction stops.

Kane needs to be captain. Nothing to do with lloris, but kane was first to the ref at half time and any time he needed to be during the game. He had Rose by the scruff at one point after Rose mouthed at the ref.

Lamela put in a shift when he came on. Fair play to him.

Our second goal was fantastic!

I still hate the formation we started with. It converted well with a red card though lol.

Brilliant result. While you never want one I'm actually glad the red card happened as we got to see our players really muck in and play for each other.
This, the players were put in to a shit or get off the pot situation and they came out fighting. Brilliant to see the kind of team ethic we've been missing, even Dier got on the pitch!
 
J.spurs

J.spurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
I think I was more nervous during the last 10 minutes of that one than I was in the CL final. Jan and Toby were fantastic, thought Winks/Sissoko were as well.
 
Liam

Liam

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Do people still think "there is a good player in there" with regard to Serge?

Bloke is an utter liability.
He wouldn't be a bad player if he wasn't a fucking liability. Its always really silly stuff too. If he could drop that from his game he'd be ok, not special but alright but he'll get more reds or give penalties away through the season.
 
Top