• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spurs Ladies

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Lads, wonder if anyone can help with this one as I know you follow all levels of Spurs.

Daughter has been given freebie tickets to *cough* Chelsea 'Ladies' *Cough* and wants to go**, it's only a stones throw from us so I'm gonna take her and she can meet with a couple of friends.

Anyway, I've noticed next Wednesday Spurs Ladies are there for a match and if she likes Saturday I'm wondering whether to go along and give them a bit of support. Now this is Spurs Chelsea and as we all know the clubs don't exactly like each other so I was wondering if there is any segregation involved in ladies football? I'd hate to have the match spoiled by some gobshites if we sit in the home end! There's also no way I'm gonna be able to keep my mouth shut and not cheer on the Spurs!

Just don't want to promise something and have it all go wrong, would rather leave it now.

**Don't fret she's a proper little Yidette (I used to take her in the Park Lane).

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I guess Chelsea customer services would be the best place to find out. I doubt there's much segregation but I fear that you might watch a very high scoring defeat for our ladies. Chelsea are about two leagues higher than us, with a host of England players. We might get a tonking.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I guess Chelsea customer services would be the best place to find out. I doubt there's much segregation but I fear that you might watch a very high scoring defeat for our ladies. Chelsea are about two leagues higher than us, with a host of England players. We might get a tonking.
Oh, hmmm, right... well - let's see how Saturday goes first then!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oh, hmmm, right... well - let's see how Saturday goes first then!
Shouldn't you be taking your daughter to see Apoel Nicosia at Wembley that night anyway. I'm taking mine, whether she wants to come or not.. ha ha

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Shouldn't you be taking your daughter to see Apoel Nicosia at Wembley that night anyway. I'm taking mine, whether she wants to come or not.. ha ha
Yeeeeeeeeeeeh... Wembley an' all that.

Just had a look, are they taking the fuckin piss with prices?! Is it just me or has football completely lost it's mind. £30 a ticket, am I made of gold or summink? I know I'll just pluck out another rib to go to a dead rubber...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missspursteacher91