By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Summer 2024/25 Transfer Window

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know there's still half a dozen games to go of the 2023/24 season, but... Let's imagine 5th is CL and we're heading for at least that...

Could we cope with CL footy based on this season's performances...?

Is our squad good enough...? Strong enough...? Flexible enough to adapt to tricky opponents...?

Is there a big summer of being Levy'd coming up for Ange...?

We know Pierre wants to go, I wish he didn't... There's talk of Troy leaving on a permanent basis... maybe there are more that want to go...? Is Sonny reaching the point where we have to cash in on him...? Lots of clubs will want Maddison/Destiny/Pedro/Mickey/Cutti... Will they get super club offers that our club and the players cant refuse... A Madrid/Barca/Citeh type of offer...?

What do we need throughout the squad to strengthen...?

Thoughts emailed to:

Whofuckingknowswhat'sgoingtohappen.com

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lots of clubs will want Maddison/Destiny/Pedro/Mickey/Cutti... Will they get super club offers that our club and the players cant refuse... A Madrid/Barca/Citeh type of offer...?
Oh fuck off making me think about those blokes going! We'd be doomed. I think three of them are some of the best players I have seen wearing our shirt for a very long time. I won't say which three in case the big boys get all umpty and are mean to me, I will just say they have a combined age of 67 - which is not as long as I have been alive. Cunts. I fucking hate young people, they get right on my thrupnies, but I'll make an exception for these three.

Reactions: Yid