By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Garry Lineker comments...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So, Garry Lineker makes some comments on Twitter about Suella Braverman (the Home Secretary) making comments akin to those made in Germany in the 1930's.

I'm now watching MOTD with no commentary, no punditry and the BBC showing exactly why they are behest the Tory government's control and the Tory goverment making the biggest enemies out of football/sports fans and exposing their 1930'sesq rhetoric for exactly what it is... Racist, derogatory, and creating an enemy/target for them to shift blame for their mismanagement of illegal migration into this country.

Last edited:
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
It made me laugh how the right wing press and cunts like Farage tried to claim he compared it to the holocaust and directly compared it to Nazi germany when he clearly didn't do anything close.

Can't remember where I saw it, but I read a tweet from a college professor, who also happened to be german, who said Lineker was spot on with his comparison of language.

I think it's hilarious how much of a PR disaster this has turned out to be for the BBC.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
E6nyIHDVcAMHafr.jpg

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Lineker is a hero for calling this shit out.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I missed this thread when it was posted but it was really amazing to see how quickly it escalated. Well done to Lineker: Needless to say the demonization of asylum seekers scores points with the fuckwit constituency in this country as well.