By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Premier League Fan Experience

A

a kind fan

Player in Training.
Hi, fellow. Sorry for bothering you again and gain. Please forgive what I did on the platform. I hope it doesn't make you annoyed. I firstly really appreciate the platform to provide the opportunity to share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? I have to get enough responses to my survey in a short period. It will take you a couple of minutes. Many thanks. The link is here;

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No. Join in, post something, show us who your are or go away. You keep talking about sharing our opinions - do that or go away. If you show us you are a genuine fan, with opinions some people might respond to your survey. Definitely do not keep starting new threads for the same thing.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
My opinion is that this is fucking boring now....