By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

They think it's all over ...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think there might be a new Covid variant after yesterday's FA Cup final. The three people who were wearing masks had them under their chins and the rest obviously knew something that the rest of the World didn't. The stupid scientists and medical folks say that the lurgy spreads when you don't wear a mask, the risks increase exponentially if you are in a crowd of people and it gets even more riskier if there are drunk people shouting, hugging, singing etc.

Luckily there isn't a nasty variant of Covid spreading across the UK that will spread like the Kent variant so kindly shared with us in Europe kicking off our 3rd wave - oh wait a minute...

There was a government minister at the Super Spreader final yesterday, he said they were testing the ventilation - do what geezer? The ventilation of an outdoor event is going to be good innit? But, when all the distancing was lobbed out of the window, there was no mask enforcement and having a 5.15 kickoff gave the silly people several hours of drinking time, there could maybe have been other more important stuff to keep an eye on.

The FA Cup variant, coming to kill someone near you soon.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
.. and then there was the football and Tuchel going into full Klopp mode. It wasn't a bad game, plenty of FA Cup style physicality but Tuchel had to spoil it by saying his side were robbed (again) by VAR not giving a handball decision and his side deserved to win, waaahhhh. Whingeing cunt. If the nasty Chavs had deserved to win then they would have scored two goals or more wouldn't they you daft Kloppesque kunt?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This Indian varient will ruin everyones Christmas...

Why the fuck we are pressing ahead in the knowledge that it's spreading above the magic R number of 1, even in a defined area, is absurd.

Opening up eateries, bars and nightclubs is madness while we have this new variant to deal with.

The Priministers 4 rules for easing lockdown restrictions have not been met and we're cracking on...

1621162657322.png

Wankers of the highest calibre

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'm fully vaccinated, and things are opening up a bit quickly for my comfort over here too--of course, in some benighted areas of this decaying republic, they never really shut down in the first place. Whatever the science, I love social distancing and mask-wearing, because I don't especially like interacting with people. Which brings me to my main problem with the new guidance--most of it would actually work with little risk if people weren't fucking morons. But we are.

Reactions: Yid
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I'm fully vaccinated, and things are opening up a bit quickly for my comfort over here too--of course, in some benighted areas of this decaying republic, they never really shut down in the first place. Whatever the science, I love social distancing and mask-wearing, because I don't especially like interacting with people. Which brings me to my main problem with the new guidance--most of it would actually work with little risk if people weren't fucking morons. But we are.
Morons are not exclusively from your republic. And it's not just the toothless, banjo picking, backwater types you find in movies like Deliverance.
I find it somewhat surprising, & even shocking, how some of these people are highly intelligent yet...

But they exist at both ends of the IQ & EQ spectrums.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am only half-vaccinated, but even if I was 100% vaccinated there would still be a risk of catching and passing on Covid. The 'fucking morons' have blanked out all the scientific evidence, aided by the clown Prime Minister, and have chosen to believe that the vaccine is 100% effective and they can go back to normal pre-Covid life. Nope, no way Pedro, do fecking what John? Looking at those twats at the cup final, they obviously don't give a fuck if they get infected, they give even less fucks if other people get infected, Boris Johnson gives not a single fuck as long as the sheep carry on worshipping him for the 'good job' he is doing. The vaccines will help bring down the death tolls, they will reduce the severity for most people but the unlucky ones will get the terrible life-changing effects or die.

They think it's all over - it fucking isn't.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
2000+ cases today.

Apparently 86 councils have recorded positive cases... this is not just in Bolton anymore...

The Horse has officially now bolted... how long until the UK government react to that fact.