By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tickets and the club

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So yesterday ,the tickets were allocated for Everton, 240 pts for Season ticket holders , and that's because tickets are now just £30 , this gives members Zero chance of any away games, maybe Boro and Sunderland, if it's on a Wednesday night.
Why not allocate tickets for away games, to members and STH , based on points, so if it meant 350 points got a ticket whether STH or member........
Also last year the club subsidised travel, many with T.Cook were free, or 1p and shorter trips, but this year Everton is £30, that's taking the piss.
From other sites I understand, today is when we find out who got lucky with Palace tickets

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So yesterday ,the tickets were allocated for Everton, 240 pts for Season ticket holders , and that's because tickets are now just £30 , this gives members Zero chance of any away games, maybe Boro and Sunderland, if it's on a Wednesday night.
Why not allocate tickets for away games, to members and STH , based on points, so if it meant 350 points got a ticket whether STH or member........
Also last year the club subsidised travel, many with T.Cook were free, or 1p and shorter trips, but this year Everton is £30, that's taking the piss.
From other sites I understand, today is when we find out who got lucky with Palace tickets
240 clear view 180 pts restricted view,but still only STHs.
City away often even goes to general sale thats another possibility.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm fucked this season as City, United, Liverpool, and Everton away are my local games but not much chance of getting tickets. Bern finding easier to buy tickets via the internet the last couple of seasons and the club just made it harder to get tickets through them this season.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
My loyalty points are low low low so this season is going to be slim pickings.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
My loyalty points are low low low so this season is going to be slim pickings.
Seems like champs league is the only good chance I'll get this season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
you a member yeah?i wont be around for CL group games so if you need to apply for tickets for you or another let me know,glad to help if I can.Those prices are so good!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I got Palace tickets ok, didn't know Cat A was non ballot so had a mini meltdown before I found out. Anyway CAT B and C should help more with the loyalty points. Definitely doing the European Cup;) games and any other cup games I can get. Just hope I can get in for the last game. Be gutting to miss that.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
you a member yeah?i wont be around for CL group games so if you need to apply for tickets for you or another let me know,glad to help if I can.Those prices are so good!
Actually forgot to renew like a dick. Gonna get another but gonna lose my loyalty points which is a right cunt. I might take you up on that offer though mate.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Liam, and Flump give us a call early enough, and let us know what games you would like, Skiathos allows me to use his card, for,mutual benefits, and I've applied for 4 on various memberships I have access too....including juniors, both boys and a girl......no promises but I can but try........
Only away games likely to be possible as,Only a member, but with 266 pts, are City, Boro, Sunderland

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Liam, and Flump give us a call early enough, and let us know what games you would like, Skiathos allows me to use his card, for,mutual benefits, and I've applied for 4 on various memberships I have access too....including juniors, both boys and a girl......no promises but I can but try........
Only away games likely to be possible as,Only a member, but with 266 pts, are City, Boro, Sunderland
Cheers buddy, I've got a membership so I'm ok except for the cat a games. There's a few people I follow on Twitter who might come up trumps for them and away games too.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Sound mate. I'll give you a shout when I need then.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Actually forgot to renew like a dick. Gonna get another but gonna lose my loyalty points which is a right cunt. I might take you up on that offer though mate.
No probs if you want to book CL with them they come as paper tickets anyway,when /if you decide let me know.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Got a ticket for dippers....amazingly. 39 LP's was the cut off so lot lower than expected.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I hate this bloody wheel of doom the online ticket office has!!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Got a ticket for dippers....amazingly. 39 LP's was the cut off so lot lower than expected.
Well its prob the lowest Cat A game for us,and in summer holidays,I would snap your hand off for that to be the cut off for NLD tickets!!Glad you got yours!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I renewed my membership late this year so lost all my loyalty points.... Seems very unlikely that I'll be able to do the NLD this year unless I get a ticket elsewhere which ain't gonna be easy either.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I renewed my membership late this year so lost all my loyalty points.... Seems very unlikely that I'll be able to do the NLD this year unless I get a ticket elsewhere which ain't gonna be easy either.
OFC,if it there`s a way to help,will do!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
OFC,if it there`s a way to help,will do!!
Cheers fella, might be calling all the favours I can get closer to the time. Although my finances are gonna be fucked with a baby due in January so we'll see.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cheers fella, might be calling all the favours I can get closer to the time. Although my finances are gonna be fucked with a baby due in January so we'll see.
Oh didnt know that!!congrats hope it goes smoothly for you both.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Oh didnt know that!!congrats hope it goes smoothly for you both.
Cheers fella, not due until early January so gonna try and fit in as much as possible before then, footy, raves, a trip to Greece!!! It's my last piece of childless freedom and I wanna make it count.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Anyone else struggling to get any further in the queue for tickets today? This has got Southampton written all over it..... I'm gonna spend all day sat here to be told they're all gone ain't I???

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone else struggling to get any further in the queue for tickets today? This has got Southampton written all over it..... I'm gonna spend all day sat here to be told they're all gone ain't I???
everyone on twitter saying its so slow and then they get kicked out of site,phone mate!!there is a 0207 number for overseas,use that!cheaper!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
everyone on twitter saying its so slow and then they get kicked out of site,phone mate!!there is a 0207 number for overseas,use that!cheaper!!!
Gonna give that a go mate as this is madness. Pretty much fucked a whole day of work up as well....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Co7Y_LNXEAAzZ2K.jpg

Co717DsXgAAixrH.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Tried calling that number but just said lines are busy call back later then hung up on me.......

Attachments

• 20160803_134222.jpg
    20160803_134222.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 291
Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Got tickets in the end!!!!!! I waited 5 hours and 38 minutes to get in the ticket office, my cousin spent from 10 am til 7.30 in the evening online to get them. Nearly sold out now he said!

Last edited:
Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Just got my three at 01.30 in the fucking wanky morning. We have virtually sold Wembley out in a day. I'm sitting block 551 row 39 which means we are officially the very back row. Binoculars at the ready.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Fuck me that's insane! I thought my cousin had a long wait.... 5 and half hours is longest I've waited but seems many others waited longer.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
LFC tickets, did you apply and Not get a ticket, log on now, I got 2x2 tickets in south lower ,,differ et blocks but that doesn't really matter , 48 so happy days, but a Feck up of a system