• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Tottenham Hotspur ticket lottery

Discussion in 'Spurs Discussion' started by Finchbee, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Finchbee

Finchbee Player in Training.

Sorry for my rant but I am well and truly hacked off today. Fairness my arse.

" Dear One Hotspur Member,

Further to your application for our Premier League fixture at home to Stoke Coty on Sunday 26th February (kick off 12:00), we are writing to let you know that the ballot process has now taken place and unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion.

We received 9,267 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for this match with 6,127 tickets available. Tickets were issued randomly throughout the stadium using the maximum price submitted by members in their application.

Any tickets returned to us by One Hotspur members who were successful and are no longer able to attend will be offered via email to unsuccessful members at random.

Applications for the Everton fixture are now open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members until 5pm on Friday 20th January.

Thank you for your continued support."

Yeah whats the point in my 206 loyalty points..... Where were these 9,266 people when we werent in the top 4

I have more chance of getting a ticket for the Cat A games......Really frustrates the hell out of me

Rant over

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Yeah ,it sucks,but at least the club listened to THST and made the CAT A games loyalty point based.All the new members recruited for CL at wembley (38k between 0-50pts),the only disappointing thing really is the club just offered half price/half season memberships which gives you the same chance for a ticket as someone with +300 loyalty pts.But I guess there is no easy fix,especially with EL to try and sell at wembley.
      The good news mate is 6,127 tickets available-4216 members with loyalty pts above 200 = NLD ticket ;)

You know tickets will be allover twitter/facebook so you will get one if you keep em peeled..

3. Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur Player in Training.

I much preferred that knackered old small stadium where you could actually get tickets for games

4. Havocc

Havocc Well-Known Member Founding Member

Its a pain, I have yet to be successful in any ballot this season and I usually go to one game a month.

However, only another 18 months to go, and I will have a shiny new season ticket for the new stadium

5. Don Diaz

Don Diaz Zero tolerance of Numpty's Founding Member

How do you know that for sure? #jealous

• Like Like x 1
    6. Havocc

Havocc Well-Known Member Founding Member

I am around 6000 on the season ticket waiting list. So I assume I will be offered one with the increase in availability when the new stadium is built.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    7. Finchbee

Finchbee Player in Training.

Thats what i am hoping