• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch (Summer 2018)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ok so I know it's still winter and one transfer window has only just closed, but having watched Llorente struggle last night to link up with team mates and create much against a mid League 2 defence, I wonder what we're doing with him as our 'back up' striker.

So who would be a better option in the Summer and are people like Rashford out of the question? Mourinho has signed a new contract and signed Sanchez. They needed a goal the other night, he used three subs and none of them were Rashford (injured?). It's a long shot, but worth a bid? What about Tammy Abraham at Swansea? Is he still a Chelsea loanee? who do we have coming through the ranks?.....I'd play and I think so would Poch, any of these young players if they were at the club. Let's find one or even two, because unless they're the two I've mentioned above, they are not going to cost very much. There are players out there - Richarlison and Doucoure at Watford for example, not strikers in this case but players that are examples of great value for money, so strikers must exist as well. We can't do any worse than what we have currently?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Whoever we buy or don't buy, he won't be as good as the bloke we should have bought or he will be great because we didn't buy him. Berahino, why did Levy not just splash the few quid it needed to buy him? What a wanker he has turned out to be.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Whoever we buy or don't buy, he won't be as good as the bloke we should have bought or he will be great because we didn't buy him. Berahino, why did Levy not just splash the few quid it needed to buy him? What a wanker he has turned out to be.
Agreed and I thought at the time he would be a good buy. I really should just find a comfy armchair and realise that we know less than nothing about what really goes on behind the scenes. I'll just pay my cash and turn up and trust the magic Poch who's judgement seems very sound!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I mean, I've love to have Bale at Spurs again. I think he's got a few good years left, but I really can't see Real Madrid selling him, let alone us affording him.

I guess maybe we give them Sissoko in a swap deal. That sounds fair.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I mean, I've love to have Bale at Spurs again. I think he's got a few good years left, but I really can't see Real Madrid selling him, let alone us affording him.

Sisoko is our most capped player player this season... no way will Bale get in ahead of him.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.

There has been a huge run of bets on him coming back next season.
Odds have been slashed considerably.

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missspursteacher91