By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Winter 22/23

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
This club in a nutshell really ..

Trossard's agent Josy Comhair shed light on the differences between the way the two North London rivals went about their business.

"Spurs were in contact with us for the last two weeks. But it was we want him, but wait this, wait that. Wednesday we got in touch with Arsenal - 24 hours later they had an agreement."

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Guys, we (Levy) never, ever, wanted to sign him or anyone else.

Simple as that. There wasn't a deal to be done with us, as we were never serious...!

Sorry, but how many times do you have to be Levied until you understand the process...

Make all the noise and make some of the moves so that it looks and smells like you're serious about the player... then frustratingly be pipped at the post while haggling over a few pennies.

We see this every fucking window.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

🚨 #Zaniolo, #Roma says no to an offer from #WestHam. #Brighton moves but player prefers @SpursOfficial

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Manchester United and Tottenham are both monitoring 25-year-old Rennes and Croatia midfielder Lovro Majer. (Jeunes Footeux - in French)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
giphy.gif

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Hijacking’s the Danjuma deal is strange, do we have a transfer strategy? Or is he a cheap Zanolio?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Look the right direction (in my view) for the club is to hire proper world class players. So if we want a brilliant right back - get Denzel Dumfries, If we want a great Centre back to partner Romero (and we need one) get Skiniar/Bastoni etc. you get the picture. Buy proper players ffs.

Danny Rose was right.....you have to Google our transfer targets.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
I didn't know much about him other than he had been at Bournemouth so not so excited. But after a quick look at some of his highlights, he's increased my curiosity. He's quick, skilled, likes to take on defenders, plays with some flair & has end product.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Looks to be Lucas's replacement.
So a bench warmer who won't play while Sonny continues to struggle to regain his form then ?

Almost certainly a Levy signing as well, so will likely be in the same boat as Spence.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I didn't know much about him other than he had been at Bournemouth so not so excited. But after a quick look at some of his highlights, he's increased my curiosity. He's quick, skilled, likes to take on defenders, plays with some flair & has end product.
Keep our bech warm a treat...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Keep our bech warm a treat...
I understand that what I've viewed are only highlights & how deceiving they can be but you just get a feel for some of these guys & how they carry themselves. He seems confident. Added bonus is that he also plays for the Dutch MNT. Can't be that bad. Right?

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I understand that what I've viewed are only highlights & how deceiving they can be but you just get a feel for some of these guys & how they carry themselves. He seems confident. Added bonus is that he also plays for the Dutch MNT. Can't be that bad. Right?

Is he any better than Bergwijn based on what you have seen mate?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Crypty, it's hard to say.
We've watched Stevie B over the course of a couple of seasons while I've only seen highlights of Danjuma. No idea what he's like off the ball, how he reads the game, does he track back? etc.

The clips show a skilled & confident player who likes to be on the ball yet he's also unselfish. So there are similarities in their play.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Crypty, it's hard to say.
We've watched Stevie B over the course of a couple of seasons while I've only seen highlights of Danjuma. No idea what he's like off the ball, how he reads the game, does he track back? etc.

The clips show a skilled & confident player who likes to be on the ball yet he's also unselfish. So there are similarities in their play.
Sorry, but he will be coached to defend... and not risk shipping a goal...

Look, I know I sound like the perpetual naysayers but you can only judge on what you've seen already... and it doesn't entertain, and while we're still in a decent league position unless we kick on, our season could be over very very quickly.

We've also been here many, many times before...

I genuinely..... hope I am wrong.