• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

VDV to Reading?

Discussion in 'Transfer Talk & ITK' started by Dorset, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Dorset

Dorset The Voice Of Reason Founding Member

His Majesty King Raffa might be going to Reading as Real Betis don't want him, do what - you caaaants! He wants to come back to England, and I'm sure he'd prefer a season with us passing on his wisdom to our young chaps and playing in cup games than playing fro Reading which is in Wales somewhere I think. I would like that very much. I don't care if he's too old, I don't care if he's injury prone, I don't care about whatever dumb reason you come up with to ridicule this demand I am making to Levy, in fact to pre-empt any anti-raffaism I will tell you to fuck off now, fuck off. Levy, get him in, now, a couple of quid should sort it and I will stop hating you for at least a week.

2. Flump

Flump Well-Known Member Founding Member

Rafa is probably ready for the glue factory but I'd still love to see him play for us again, even if only as a cameo. Would create a massive buzz around the place too.

3. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Chance of another shirt with VDV on it...

I might join a reading forum.

He was such a Spursy player.... and he mugged wheelchair off sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...

4. Thfcire

Thfcire Well-Known Member Founding Member

Isn't jaap stam their new manager?? If he is huge chance rafas going there

5. J.spurs

J.spurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Yes, and according to Stam as quoted in the papers, Rafa called him asking for the deal. Hope he signs him.

• Like Like x 2