By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Villa (A) PL Sunday 21st Mar 19:00

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Let’s see how are season is going to recover, it can’t dip any lower....right?

it’s almost like we need to be 3 down at HT and win 4-3, something to galvanise the squad.

i also think we will see from the team selection, who Jose trusts and who he has spent the last 18 months ruining...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I thought I didn't care before, but I would get sucked in the closer to match time we got throughout the day...

At present, I have absolutely zero interest in watching us trudge out another insipid performance...

If I'm not busy and the family doesn't object, I may flick it on...

Probably not though...

And at present I find myself looking for a result that'll force that cunt out if my club...

In fact, both cunts out of my club...

In fact as mentioned elsewhere, a result that'll force Enic out of this club...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Do I look bovvered? I can count the number of fucks I give on no hands. In a way this apathy is good because those cunts on the field and the cunt with the clipboard can't hurt me anymore - I have become comfortably numb.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
This cunt is guessing now...have a look at that selected team.

We could win 4-0 or lose 4-0 with that.

Could I give a fuck?

No, not really.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Great goal but Kane looks absolutely fucked. I hate saying it but I'd say mentally and physically he's had enough.
Moura's been our best player so far...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Moura is a proper lad, works his arse off every time he puts on the shirt.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Great work from Lucas for Sid's goal.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I think the effort and workrate are there, just the quality is missing. Decent response so far...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think the effort and workrate are there, just the quality is missing. Decent response so far...
I'm watching on MOTD so can't comment with accuracy... but if that's the case then we're even more fucked than if the players had just given up...!!!

This result changes nothing for me. The performance (from my limited view) was nothing to write home about but it seemed from the celebrations that they seemed to be throwing themselves together to celebrate the goals.

Villa didn't look great and Spurs capitalised on mistakes. The pen was sooooooo soft.

That cunts comments were aimed at players not buying into him and deflecting from his shit tactics again...

FUCK OFF...!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Which means Mourinho probably stays on.

Would rather finish 8th.
Yep, my thoughts exactly.
We've an outdated manager with an overated bang average squad imo. Obviously, with the exception of 2 world class strikers that have been holding the rest up for too long now.
A clear out is badly needed. And to be honest if we keep Kane and Son, I couldnt give a fuck who leaves....as long as the manager is at the top of the que..

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I'm watching on MOTD so can't comment with accuracy... but if that's the case then we're even more fucked than if the players had just given up...!!!

This result changes nothing for me. The performance (from my limited view) was nothing to write home about but it seemed from the celebrations that they seemed to be throwing themselves together to celebrate the goals.

Villa didn't look great and Spurs capitalised on mistakes. The pen was sooooooo soft.

That cunts comments were aimed at players not buying into him and deflecting from his shit tactics again...

FUCK OFF...!

It was very poor for 70 odd minutes mate. When we got the 2nd we started to play a lot better, which isn’t saying much, given how crap we were for the first 70.

It’s generally the same shit time and time again, poor passing, movement off the ball almost non existent, vast expanse between the ball carrier and the nearest playing up the field, hence why going back and sideways is generally our only out ball. Moura was the only player to really inject any energy into our play and Serge at times. NDom showed flashes of how good he could be with better players around him and a progressive manager.

In conclusion a bit meh!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That was an OK performance, acceptable, nothing special. If Grealish had been playing it could have been different, but he wasn't so....

Of course it was better than the dross we have been subjected to recently and there is now a chance of finishing in the top four, but that would mean we were stuck with Mourinho for longer. If last night's performance was the base level and we turned it up for tough games, European games and NLDs then I'd be happy but we all know that isn't the case. Moron-io out.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I watched the first 20 minutes and thought we were awful again, then for the remaining 70 minutes I reckon we achieved about a bare minimum of quality. The team obviously looked very disjointed because none of them had played together competitively before and gradually they sort of worked it out. The defence again (partially understandably) was terrible, if Villa had any quality up front we'd have been stuffed in the first half an hour. It seemed to me that Mourinho picked a team that might still have some belief in him, 7 changes said it all, Bale didn't seem to mind being on the bench at all. Some came out with some credit, Tanganga got better and better, Moura Motm, Lo Celso worked hard and Kane did what Kane does week in week out. We'd be bottom 6 without him. Villa were just marginally worse than us over 90 minutes and made 2 mistakes, we scored from both.

I'm glad we won, but honestly it was a passionless viewing experience for me again, Mourinho has killed it. Personally I can't see that changing, unless we consistently start playing exciting attacking football again sometime soon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Does anyone like watching Tottenham play football anymore....!!! I'm mean seriously, I don't know anyone that has a single fucking good thing to say about our club other than we still have Kane and Son...!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Does anyone like watching Tottenham play football anymore....!!! I'm mean seriously, I don't know anyone that has a single fucking good thing to say about our club other than we still have Kane and Son...!!
I watched absent mindedly out of blind loyalty, as I have many games this season, sadly spending much of that time on my phone in search of interesting debate and entertainment.

The only team at a similar level to us atm is the England Rugby Union team, apparently coached by someone of a similar mindset. The parallels are uncanny.