By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Watford (A) - 2 January 2022

• Thread starter The Cryptkeeper
  • Start date
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Good. Would hate to be a Watford supporter watching your team play negative shit football every week
Yeah, it would get old, fast. Their whole model of doing things would be hard to get excited about, tbh.

Overall, we looked a bit jaded as you'd expect at this point. But that's no excuse. Desperately need to freshen things up, if only with a couple of players, in January. But lots to feel optimistic about as we move into the second half of the season.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Great 3 points... absolute dog shit performance...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I thought we bossed the game totally, but I was thinking it was going to another one of those days. Proper Spursy win, it'll do for me. I am still seeing the improvement in effort and commitment, especially in the first half, getting better.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Nonchalant celebration aside, I thought Davinson was MOTM even before the goal. He's been really good under Conte (as has Dier, other than a couple of mistakes) and has seized his chance with Romero's injury.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
I know what you mean, but as long as he scores, I don't care if he celebrates by taking a shit on the pitch.
So, is that worthy of a yellow card? A red? What if that was a team celebration near the corner flag? Would they all get carded? Then what?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Watching back on MOTD... We looked fucking awesome, created loads and defended very well...

Looked like a great game when you cut out all the backwards passing...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Watching back on MOTD... We looked fucking awesome, created loads and defended very well...

Looked like a great game when you cut out all the backwards passing...

It was 90+ minutes of garbage mate.

We were never going to lose but didn’t exactly inspire in trying to win it either.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It was 90+ minutes of garbage mate.

We were never going to lose but didn’t exactly inspire in trying to win it either.
I know, I watched live and was searching at the lack of ambition from them nd the lack of invention from us...

However, it was edited on MOTD and made us look dominant and just a bit unlucky.

We need someone pulling strings and working lime a trojan behind the front 3... or this shit will continue infinitum until we have no strikers left to put the ball in the net.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Good hard fought win and 3 points - it's never easy regardless of the opposition to breakdown 10 men behind the ball. Even City and Liverpool struggle sometimes. We do still lack that dynamic one touch style to create more chances though, that's something (else) that needs fixing.