By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Watford away Sept 2

Boone

Boone

Player in Training.
How easy would it be to get tickets to this match? I have no idea about the ticketing for away matches and any help would be much appreciated. The reason I ask is I will be in London during this weekend.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
How easy would it be to get tickets to this match? I have no idea about the ticketing for away matches and any help would be much appreciated. The reason I ask is I will be in London during this weekend.

I would say difficult since its pretty close to London. I'm sure someone on here will have contacts to get you sorted though.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'd be surprised if @Wotspur can't find one somehow. Will difficult as only up the road but there's always someone selling.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 390 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 390 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Be a long time if ever before I could get a ticket for away games like that then! Probably need less for a cup final ticket...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Be a long time if ever before I could get a ticket for away games like that then! Probably need less for a cup final ticket...
I agree in principle to the £30 cap,but it means people just buy for the "ticketing"pts and sell em on,its a pretty closed shop,and gets more closed with every application.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I agree in principle to the £30 cap,but it means people just buy for the "ticketing"pts and sell em on,its a pretty closed shop,and gets more closed with every application.
You are spot on. I'm theoretically in a better position to get away tickets than 5-6 years ago but I could often get one on a lilywhite membership then and don't stand a chance with an ST. Only had it for one year so will hopefully have some chance in years to come.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Liam stop moaning , I’ve got you one for Man U re Watford they are as scarce as rocking horse shit
. Boone you’ve got two options ring up watford and ask how much is a box for that game , stating your over from America and it’s your X th Birthday and I wannna treat 9 of my best mates to the game .......I’m sure you could afford it ....

Or find a way to get a ticket innthe home end , as near to the spurs fans as possible ....... potentially nearer the time I might get lucky with 1 but then I’ll go , could be a top4 right Royal tear up

Boone

Boone

Player in Training.
Liam stop moaning , I’ve got you one for Man U re Watford they are as scarce as rocking horse shit
. Boone you’ve got two options ring up watford and ask how much is a box for that game , stating your over from America and it’s your X th Birthday and I wannna treat 9 of my best mates to the game .......I’m sure you could afford it ....

Or find a way to get a ticket innthe home end , as near to the spurs fans as possible ....... potentially nearer the time I might get lucky with 1 but then I’ll go , could be a top4 right Royal tear up
Haha in that case might just pick a pub in NL to have a watch!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

We are gonna do United this time round too! Their defence looks shite....