By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Welcome Antonio

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
When you look at the quality that PSG have available and the money they have to spend, it certainly becomes a case of "I don't need this shit" I think.
I suppose our only hope in this regard is the relative difference in his mind between the weight of "I don't need this shit" and "I don't need that shit".

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Ah rumours my arse....

If Conte stays, great. If he goes, then fuck off. And that goes for anyone else too...except in the situation where Levy, Royal, Winks, Sanchez, Dier, and Gollini leave and Poch comes back. You know what happens then ?
My alarm clock goes off.

Last edited:
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
After the worst start in quite a while and losing to promoted Manza this weekend, Allegri just got the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman at Juventus. I wouldn't be shocked to see them come calling for Tony soon...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
After the worst start in quite a while and losing to promoted Manza this weekend, Allegri just got the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman at Juventus. I wouldn't be shocked to see them come calling for Tony soon...
Intruiging. If they did, you have to wonder if the "romance", if you will, of going back would outweight the project he's currently on with us. His contract is up at the end of the season for one thing.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Intruiging. If they did, you have to wonder if the "romance", if you will, of going back would outweight the project he's currently on with us. His contract is up at the end of the season for one thing.
Personally I don't think there is much chance he'd leave at this point, but no doubt there will be a lot of the usual stories about it in the near future.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
He will manage Juve one day sooner or later. I think end of this season or next depending on backing from Levy and results