By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Please, just fuck off now Antonio...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Tottenham have given Mauricio Pochettino, Jose Mourinho, Nuno Espirito Santo and Antonio Conte contracts to manage them until 2023.

what’s happening in 2023???
That is interesting...

Maybe some kind of payback/affordability pay off against the infrastructure/loans etc up for renewal at that point making us way way more saleable...?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Anyone see if he'll be managing the team tonight? I read yesterday he was waiting on paperwork to clear, but haven't seen an update.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone see if he'll be managing the team tonight? I read yesterday he was waiting on paperwork to clear, but haven't seen an update.
Yes. Also I see the backroom staff appear to be the cast of Goodfellas

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Mason promoted to first team coach, perhaps Levy wants him to manage in 2023?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Yes. Also I see the backroom staff appear to be the cast of Goodfellas
Geoff Shreeves better not grin when he's interviewing any of them or he'll wake up next to a horses head.
"Do I amuse you"? " Do you think I'm fucking here to amuse YOU " ?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Based on those lining up in the tunnel, looks like 3 at the back as Davies & Reggie are playing along with Dier, Romero, & Royal

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Disappointed Don Tony wasn’t wearing sunglasses

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I have no idea how the Conte era will turn out, but having listened to Man United entitled bullshit for like 30 years, I'll always be amazed that we basically just beat them to the signing of one of the world's top managers.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Levy is getting a lot of fawning praise again over this but I’d wager it was probably more down to Paratici convincing him.

And with United losing again today, it’s certainly highlighted how lucky we were to get him when we did.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Levy is getting a lot of fawning praise again over this but I’d wager it was probably more down to Paratici convincing him.

And with United losing again today, it’s certainly highlighted how lucky we were to get him when we did.
Simply put, it's a decision that should have been made in the summer. They got it wrong then, & are doing the right thing now.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Simply put, it's a decision that should have been made in the summer. They got it wrong then, & are doing the right thing now.
No argument from me there but i suppose we were in a kind of no man’s land in a sense though.

If Conte had told the club he wasn’t quite ready to come back then I suppose we had to assume he could have wanted a longer sabbatical or could be eyeing another club. I don’t think we could have named an interim manager on the chance we could have appointed him somewhere down the line.

I’m very happy we got him in the end but I can see how it would have been a tricky decision as to going with a temporary or permanent appointment before the season started.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
No argument from me there but i suppose we were in a kind of no man’s land in a sense though.

If Conte had told the club he wasn’t quite ready to come back then I suppose we had to assume he could have wanted a longer sabbatical or could be eyeing another club. I don’t think we could have named an interim manager on the chance we could have appointed him somewhere down the line.

I’m very happy we got him in the end but I can see how it would have been a tricky decision as to going with a temporary or permanent appointment before the season started.
Trouble is only thing that's changed between now and then is our moralle and league position...

I don't believe for a minute he turned us down because he wasn't ready.... It'd more likely he fucked us off because he didn't have the assurances and terms he has now been offered...

Levy didn't see his terms as value in the summer.... they fucking are now though ain't they...!!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Trouble is only thing that's changed between now and then is our moralle and league position...

I don't believe for a minute he turned us down because he wasn't ready.... It'd more likely he fucked us off because he didn't have the assurances and terms he has now been offered...

Levy didn't see his terms as value in the summer.... they fucking are now though ain't they...!!!
I tend to agree with @Yid. Yes Conte is saying all the right things now but I believe he was ready to take us on then but we, meaning Levy, didn't pull the trigger.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I tend to agree with @Yid. Yes Conte is saying all the right things now but I believe he was ready to take us on then but we, meaning Levy, didn't pull the trigger.
Cheap, nasty, little, bald cunt...!!!

For the life of me, I just don't understand what Nuno thought he was going to achieve...?

9th in the que, every other cunt has said no thank you very much... I mean, yeah the money and the pay off is all well and good, but he was building a reputation as a hard, fair, builder of teams on a budget... those conditions were never, ever on offer at Spurs...

So what did he think was going to happen? How did he think he could succeed in that environment, when Poch and "That cunt" couldn't change it or the regime it was working within...

And that leads me into my ultimate point...

As of right fucking now... absolutely nothing has changed at all, apart from the person organising the side.

Do we all think Levy has had an epiphany and will blow off the dust and cobwebs from his wallet and start shelling out for world class players this winter and in the summer...?

Do we actually think Patrici has the last say on football...? Did we actually think he has the influence necessary to convince Levy to make the right choices...? He didn't in the summer when Conte was available. Its only now our form is only marginally better than Norwich, that he has been able to make the deranged pipsqueek listen to what he has been telling him for 6+ months.

Sorry lads, the rot (as you all fucking know) runs so much deeper with that evil little cunt at the heart of it. Conte is glitter in the same vein that "that cunt" was and we, Spurs, are the steaming pile of shit that it's wrapped around.

Unless Conte chucks these cunts under the bus when they churn out their insipid performances and calls all the board level horse shit he is fed, then we're heading for another 9-18 months of shite, excuses, 2nd and 3rd teir football and potentially skirting round the bottom of the table yet further still tarnishing our reputation in World football...

I'm a negative cunt... yes... but its based on the experience I have amassed over 30 years of enduring the same tired shit (notable exceptions from Redknap through Poch excluded).

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
For the life of me, I just don't understand what Nuno thought he was going to achieve...?
A few quid maybe? I expect his 'Golden Kick In The Bollocks' will be several million.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I have no idea how the Conte era will turn out, but having listened to Man United entitled bullshit for like 30 years, I'll always be amazed that we basically just beat them to the signing of one of the world's top managers.
Will be even better if we support him with reasonable funds.

I wonder when/if Levey does his 'first have to sell, to buy' mantra this lot are worth....
Sanchez
Winks
Sessegnon
Bergwijn
Doherty
(Davies)
(Dele)
(Kane....???)

or do we just keep them for the Europa Conference games

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Will be even better if we support him with reasonable funds.

I wonder when/if Levey does his 'first have to sell, to buy' mantra this lot are worth....
Sanchez
Winks
Sessegnon
Bergwijn
Doherty
(Davies)
(Dele)
(Kane....???)

or do we just keep them for the Europa Conference games
Can I add Ndombele and Royal to your list?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Can I add Ndombele and Royal to your list?
You can , but I want to see how they respond to the Don Tony treatment first.....I notice that he seems to have quickly realised the TND is good for about 20 minutes. The others may be beyond help?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You can , but I want to see how they respond to the Don Tony treatment first.....I notice that he seems to have quickly realised the TND is good for about 20 minutes. The others may be beyond help?
Nope, sorry mate... he was his usual gutless, lazy, useless cunt self when he had his 20 min cameo.

I think the reason people may have missed it was because Doh' erty was even fucking worse...!!!

We've got 8 weeks until the Jan window is open and even then its slim as fuck pickings for anything of real quality...

I think Tony has a salvage job on his hands here. He hasn't got the time (financial assurances and will of the chairman to fund those assurances aside) to rebuild this squad...

I think it's going to get even worse before it gets better because we're potentially going to have a split dressing room where players will be looking for outs in the summer and trying desperately to not get injured (case in point Harry Kane) and those who want to stay, fight and turn things around.

Tony will face this at some point and that's when he and Levy will stop seeing eye to eye... as those "assets" will become less valuable and that is a no-no for the nasty little bald shit-cunt.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
My brother was telling me today Conte has brought in his fitness coach named 'the marine' to do double sessions over the break , and he has what's known as the 'shame bell' that you ring when you can't go on. Tanguy will have that rung after the stretches fuck sake.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
My brother was telling me today Conte has brought in his fitness coach named 'the marine' to do double sessions over the break , and he has what's known as the 'shame bell' that you ring when you can't go on. Tanguy will have that rung after the stretches fuck sake.
This... is... gold...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Imagine

Numerous, yet unnamed, Spurs players to The Marine: "Please, Mr Marine, I'm a multi million dollar per year player. Have mercy on me."

They're so soft.

Love to see some more hardened players come in.

I can't for the life of me understand why some players wouldn't want to be in peak physical condition in order to meet their potential. I mean, some of us do it for free.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Jose 2.0

Will blow up in 12-18 months after Levy doesn't let him buy anyone he wants and we haven't won anything.

Nothing changes until ENIC and Levy are out.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Imagine

Numerous, yet unnamed, Spurs players to The Marine: "Please, Mr Marine, I'm a multi million dollar per year player. Have mercy on me."

They're so soft.

Love to see some more hardened players come in.

I can't for the life of me understand why some players wouldn't want to be in peak physical condition in order to meet their potential. I mean, some of us do it for free.
Not sure how many of you saw the Ireland vs New Zealand Rugby International last Saturday afternoon. I would sign all 15 of the players starting the game and then all the replacements as well. That level of commitment is what we need.