By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

What a coincidence!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Hello, so in a pure coincidence I did a search on twitter for tottenham stadium cos I was missing the picture updates I used to get on another forum, which has fallen by the way side and see a link for a proper spursy site, i click it an @skiathospurs pops up on a forum that looks very familiar! And oh there are lots of other recognisable names.....

Still cant find WHD

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Hello, so in a pure coincidence I did a search on twitter for tottenham stadium cos I was missing the picture updates I used to get on another forum, which has fallen by the way side and see a link for a proper spursy site, i click it an @skiathospurs pops up on a forum that looks very familiar! And oh there are lots of other recognisable names.....

Still cant find WHD
A happy hunting day for you then fella. Welcome aboard. Please don't say anything on the other place about this place as the decent posters will find this when they're ready and the others can stay there.

Keep posting and have fun!!!!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
A happy hunting day for you then fella. Welcome aboard. Please don't say anything on the other place about this place as the decent posters will find this when they're ready and the others can stay there.

Keep posting and have fun!!!!

Yeah mate wont say a word

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

Still cant find WHD
He's alive and well and lurking.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Welcome,best site for new stadium stuff is undoubtedly here !

P.S no one has slagged Lamela off here.......:)

Love the pics, I took some at the Spammer game, its getting very exciting

Haha glad to hear....we have missed him IMO

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Love the pics, I took some at the Spammer game, its getting very exciting

Haha glad to hear....we have missed him IMO
lol, yeah "lamela is shit,lamela is shit.........FFS when`s lamela back".

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Does that mean I am not a numpty ?......:)
Not so far....!! ;)

You'll notice that there is no moderation here, because there doesn't need to be. There's also plenty of opportunity to criticise when we play like shite, as in the Leverkusen home game for example. But what you won't find is the 'one-liner' clever knee-jerk, bollocks with silly names and no rationale for a point of view. All that shit is reserved for elsewhere.

The other thing you'll notice here is that you can express yourself using your favourite swear words when you feel the need. So if you start behaving like a wanker, someone's going to call you a cunt...see what I mean! :)

Hope you enjoy the brave new world, post often and join in the fun. There's a lot of good people here already.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Enjoy @Finchbee. What Don said. Much more relaxed mate
We're shit and we know we are, we're shit and we know we are, we're shit and we know we are are........................

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Welcome aboard you Cunt and don't go throwing your toys out of your pram now you hear ;)

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Still cant find WHD
Oh it's you.... just for info here when you call somone a cunt.... you mean it.