By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wolves (H) PL Sun 1st March 14:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SpursWolves.jpg

The start of a massive two weeks for Spurs. 4 wins and we are in with a shout of a top 4 or 5 position and qualifying for the CL next season, and we would be in the FA Cup and Champions League quarter finals. The cuntometer is running for that bloke who calls himself our manager.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I would guess if we were using film scenes as an analogy we would be Ving Rhames in pulp fiction as the marsellus wallace charachter,and wolves would be playing Zed and the gimp and after 10 mins we would have a pool ball gag on and be getting pumped,I just cant see anyone playing the part of Butch coolidge (bruce willis) and coming in saving us from being arse raped further.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
.....I don't know what to hope for anymore!! it's the hope that kills eh?

Let's go for any win will do and it will be a fun because we'll have a few beers prior with good mates and maybe, just maybe we'll sneak a result, then beat Norwich on Wednesday night. Football funny old game.....fucking hilarious at the moment. (not). At least Chelsea got royally done last night, that's something, searching for any small crumb of comfort.
COYS inject some life into the stadium, we're crying out to offer some real support and noise, but need to see it from the team.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Win this and Leicester are catchable as well.....just win it, how hard can it be?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Wolves: Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Vinagre; Traore, Jota, Jimenez

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Love that by GLC off the ball...!!! Go on son...!!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yyyeeeaaassss were playing on the front foot and look soooooo much better

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Moura looks bang up for it today. Lovely changes of shape to pull their defenders out of position.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeeeaasss... always said I love Serge......

🙄

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yeeeaasss... always said I love Serge......
🙄
You know that whenever you tell a fib an angel dies don't you?

Don't worry I expect wossisname will take him off in the second half and put N(ot) Dembele on.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We cant defend for shit..... we're terrible when teams run at us...

Those back 3 don't know what day it is.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Same shit...... 3 at the back is a travesty for us.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
No fucking striker is killing us, weve go nothing in the box when we do get forwards. Dele is not a striker, Moura isnt a striker.

Bring the young lad on we've go fuck all to loose now.

Dodnt change anything else were creating chances but have no one to stick it in the net...

Same shit diferent week though. Last 15 mins we have to run our cunts off ro rey and get anything out of the game.

COYS, go out on your shields.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The forward movement is dead. No one is moving into space so the passes just ain't on...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dier one on one is frightening.

It's like he is running in custard...