By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

World Cup 2018

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bobby-Moore-holds-aloft-the-Jules-Rimet-trophy.jpg

With apologys to our friends across the pond,here is the place for all Russia world cup talk.Guess they can always support panama,belgium and tunisia like @Thfcire :D

World Cup groups in full
  • Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
  • Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
  • Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
  • Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
  • Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
  • Group F: Germany, Sweden, Mexico, South Korea
  • Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
  • Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan

Stadium guide
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41586162
Looks safe :p
DLSRrydW4AEiu09.jpg

Full groups and schedule
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/world-cup/schedule/group-stage

And the inevitable tabloid headlines
DP-SnqSW4AEnU9X.jpg

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Northern Ireland didn't want to go to Russia it turns out.

I think England could go well this time around if Southgate selects the team with a set of balls.

Croatia are the sneaky outsiders for me! Belgium will Fuck things up with that stubborn Martinez fella at the helm.

Germany's group is bloody difficult. There could easily be a twist in there. That'll be the group to watch.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Spurs vs Spurs June 28th

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I’m more interested what happens off the pitch ....:)massacre

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I’m more interested what happens off the pitch ....:)massacre
yeah FIFA gonna wish they hadnt taken the dirty roubles,cant wait til nigeria get some home support love,and as for outside the stadiums whats worse the fans or paramiltary cops?Its not going to be a rainbow flag love in for sure,I am thinking about investing in a company that makes plastic chairs there!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
yeah FIFA gonna wish they hadnt taken the dirty roubles,cant wait til nigeria get some home support love,and as for outside the stadiums whats worse the fans or paramiltary cops?Its not going to be a rainbow flag love in for sure,I am thinking about investing in a company that makes plastic chairs there!!

Or baseball bats???

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Or baseball bats???
socks and pool balls,i reckon they already have training camps,its worse than the 80s this is organised on a scale we have never seen.You just know when it kicks off who the cops will baton,not the home fans.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I’ve just got into the knuckleduster buissness bought a job lot from Belfast never used ,cleaning up on Russian eBay ;)

Ah so it was you who bought them...I ripped you off.. Sorry mate.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
socks and pool balls,i reckon they already have training camps,its worse than the 80s this is organised on a scale we have never seen.You just know when it kicks off who the cops will baton,not the home fans.

Donald Trump?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Forget I said anything ;)
Not possible mate, this thread will burn itself into the brains of anybody who reads it and the terrible picture of you pleasuring yourself with a set of brass knuckles will be there every time we wake up, right up until we get sectioned and banged up. The horror!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Not possible mate, this thread will burn itself into the brains of anybody who reads it and the terrible picture of you pleasuring yourself with a set of brass knuckles will be there every time we wake up, right up until we get sectioned and banged up. The horror!
Are you suggesting his avatar hasn't already done enough damage.........??