By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Zagreb (A) EL Wednesday 18th March 17:55

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
At least since we are playing a lesser team we will try to win I guess? Though, we all know Jose loves to protect a lead...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
And, as suspected, their manager is going away for a bit. I suppose at least our manager isn't a felon. Of course, there was that time 'Arry dodged the taxman in court...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
And, as suspected, their manager is going away for a bit. I suppose at least our manager isn't a felon. Of course, there was that time 'Arry dodged the taxman in court...
H was not guilty, he didn't not never ever do it!

After the scum game I don't know if I can be fucked watching this. I had got used to the dross football, I wan't bothered about us losing, I had gone into suspended-animation Spurs supporting mode, I was just waiting for the reign of Mourinho to be come to an end, Red Wedding or Joffrey style. Then the cunt gave us a few good games and I started to give a toss again, I dared to believe - then we reverted to the pathetic shit we saw on Sunday. As I am in Game Of Thrones mode I think that 'White Walkers' would be a good description of how most of our team played, they need a lump of Dragon Glass rammed up their tradesman's entrance. I still blame Mourinho, but the players have to take responsibility as well. Even if the cunt says go out and defend, stand back from tackles and get the ball back to Lloris as often as possible, any player with an ounce of self-respect would say 'Fuck off Sardine muncher, I is a footballer innit' and go out and give 100%.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I suspect a Mourinho low bloc to wait for them to score, then itchy bum time as they hit the post and we hang on for a 1-0 loss. Another whole heap of shit. I hope more than anything in football at the moment that I'm wrong.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I suspect a Mourinho low bloc to wait for them to score, then itchy bum time as they hit the post and we hang on for a 1-0 loss. Another whole heap of shit. I hope more than anything in football at the moment that I'm wrong.
..or we score an early goal, think 'job done, they need 4 now' - then they score 4 while our players go into headless chicken mode. OK, we'll probably win this or get a draw, we might even win the fucking trophy, but will that be enough to wipe this fucking awful season from our brains? Only huge amounts of alcohol and/or drugs will do that.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Could not give a fuck about this game.

I suppose if we get turned over it might end Mourinho once and for all.

Zagreb 4-0 fuck it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
.....and if only we'd put in a decent performance against the Scum the sentiment in this thread would be so different.

I mean Bale, Lucas Son, Kane rotating, N Dombele allowed to go forward and create, rather than being anonymous defensively, why Mourinho why? it's not the fucking players who 'hid', they were trying to play to your brainless tactics. When have Son and Bale been auxiliary full backs? fucking nonsense.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Zagreb.jpg

• 1 Lloris
  • 24 Aurier
  • 6 D Sánchez
  • 15 Dier
  • 33 Davies
  • 17 Sissoko
  • 8 Winks
  • 11 Lamela
  • 20 Alli
  • 27 Lucas Moura
  • 10 Kane
Substitutes

• 2 Doherty
  • 3 Reguilón
  • 4 Alderweireld
  • 9 Bale
  • 12 Hart
  • 18 Lo Celso
  • 23 Bergwijn
  • 25 Tanganga
  • 28 Ndombele
  • 45 Alves Morais
  • 53 Scarlett
  • 55 Lavinier

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
First goal will be important as to how this plays out. Let's get an early goal, relieve any of the pressure on us & then DZ will need 4

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
20 minutes in. Calling this a terrible game of football is frankly an insult to football.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
It’s like we have gone back to the team we were 7 years ok

Jose has undone all the good that Poch did, it’s basically the same team with a worse attitude and work ethic.

These players tore apart teams in the past

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
If we get beaten, the only good thing that'll come out of it is that clueless cnut will be a few steps closer to the exit.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It's the 89th minute. IF we make it to extra time, I think we'll probably win. But this performance is absolutely inexcusable. I don't give a fuck what the result winds up being.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We were awful, but Dinano were great tonight

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Brain damaged clowns on skates. #losers

And no offence to any other brain damaged clowns on skates.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Nothing to say about this that hasn't been said about all of these shit performances. We're getting exactly the results we deserve for the way we play.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I turned off after enduring 5 mins of the 1st and 20 of the second half...

I turned off with the hope I'd never have to watch football that shit ever again...

Genuinely don't know the result as I type this...

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
It’s like we have gone back to the team we were 7 years ok

Jose has undone all the good that Poch did, it’s basically the same team with a worse attitude and work ethic.

These players tore apart teams in the past

Nah mate, this is nowhere near the team we had under Poch. We have no Rose, Walker or Jan and Toby’s not the prime Toby we remember, we had Wanyama\Dier enforcing midfields and Dembele controlling midfields. Eriksen was pulling the strings in the final third and Dele was one of the brightest young players in world football.

3 of that lot are still here but they’re shadows of who they used to be. Sonny and Harry are the only players still playing at the level they were under Poch.

Levy is most to blame for the shit we’re in. Mourinho’s a boring cunt dinosaur and the players are a bunch of flat track bullies who go missing against half decent sides and in the most part simply aren’t good enough. I can’t really be arsed with this shite, until we have a massive clear out of this squad and get rid of this manager and cunt of a chairman.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Mourinho's got to go.
He was brought in for this specific reason: to get us over the line with a 2-0 first leg lead.
He couldn't do it so what is he good for?

Get someone else in aligned with the identity of the club allowing the players to express themselves & play to their potential. If it takes a rebuld, I'll take it over this crap.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just googled it... from what little I saw as much as we were our usual shit, they were tidy, compact and worth their lead...