By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

2017/18 The Sack race

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ssshhh.! People in glass houses eh? Poch only has 4 in 16 PL games. Ole might have 5 and Garcia 4? Not including cup games, friendlies or any of that old nonsense of course.
Yeah stats dare i say can be manipulated to be complete nonsense,hugo has had to make the most saves of any PL keeper,never mind we played city and arsenal away in our 1st 4 games,it can be made to suit an idiots agenda if required.
Like this beauty from the hugely impartial Sky sports,which was deleted after last nights game.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Ssshhh.! People in glass houses eh? Poch only has 4 in 16 PL games. Ole might have 5 and Garcia 4? Not including cup games, friendlies or any of that old nonsense of course.
I thought the same thing when I saw people commenting on Ole's last 16 games... lets win some before we start talking shit

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
So now the chain reaction starts. Who will pull the trigger first and go after our beloved Poch?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Race hotting up nicely between everton,west ham and arsenal,watford thinking about sloppy seconds going for a double??
One manager I think of looking for work,Rafa??think that only suits west ham,surely everton is a no no? and arsenal think themselves too good??Cant see a fit for arsenal from who is out there,maybe go for arteta or an unknown,lets pray its scumbell,who is doing amazing things at southend.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Race hotting up nicely between everton,west ham and arsenal,watford thinking about sloppy seconds going for a double??
One manager I think of looking for work,Rafa??think that only suits west ham,surely everton is a no no? and arsenal think themselves too good??Cant see a fit for arsenal from who is out there,maybe go for arteta or an unknown,lets pray its scumbell,who is doing amazing things at southend.
I read that ‘Europe’s top clubs are fighting over Poch’

Eddie Howe for The Scum?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I read that ‘Europe’s top clubs are fighting over Poch’

Eddie Howe for The Scum?
Yeah he could be in trouble at bournemouth anyway.
Forgot to say maybe united will flinch first if they lose today with Poch on the market?eminentally possible that fits?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Drac has gone............

Poch to the Scum, I think/hope not.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Watford double down sacking Flores,can they do 3 in a season????

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Solksjaer next??
Everton have sacked manager Marco Silva after 18 months, with the club in the Premier League relegation zone after their Merseyside derby humiliation.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Everton have sacked manager Marco Silva after 18 months, with the club in the Premier League relegation zone after their Merseyside derby humiliation.
With big Dunc in the hot seat for the game against Chelsea. Should be interesting...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's mad really because 2 decent results could take them from 18th to 8th - which is about average for them.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It's mad really because 2 decent results could take them from 18th to 8th - which is about average for them.
Whats madness is 3 clubs now dont have a manager,good job it isnt the busiest time of the year eh!Its like deciding you hate your car scraping it just before you need to drive to cornwall with a caravan.I mean there are so many good quality candidates out there looking for a job,well that is if you fancy pardew,curbishley,alladyce,moyse,unai emery anyone ??Sack the gaffer and put his assistant in charge,because what he isnt culpable?Though special mention goes out to cuntberg he said he aimed to put smiles back on faces,he certainly has,keep it up Freddie,you saved our week from a total disaster.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's all a load of shit. I am becoming so disillusioned with the game it's tough to enjoy it sometimes.

So much money, so much pressure, so much vitriol.

I'm obviously invested, but becoming more and more less so through choice.

I might start a Christmas box appeal.for out of work football managers...!!! 😉

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Watford appoint nigel pearson,cue a relegation saving racist orgy then.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
West Ham have sacked manager Manuel Pellegrini after a 2-1 home defeat by Leicester City - their ninth loss in the past 12 games.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
And reapppinted David Moyes.....who they sacked because they wanted to move in a different direction and progress the club.

so they’ve gone back to the old direction and regressed the club. Good.

good luck in the Championship next season....actually I mean bad luck

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
And reapppinted David Moyes.....who they sacked because they wanted to move in a different direction and progress the club.

so they’ve gone back to the old direction and regressed the club. Good.

good luck in the Championship next season....actually I mean bad luck
Whatever happened with the public enquiry about their lease on that white elephant?

I assume it was a government cock up/backhander so was swept under the ministerial carpet.

They should have paid a fortune for that real estate. Infact they still should.