By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

29 Years ago today.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Great day....a year where the semi final was as much a joy as the final!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Fingers on buzzers...who delivered Gazza's medal to him ?

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
It was Paul Stewart...Its ridiculous that I actually know that....but there you go.
🤔
Mabbsy on - visiting Gazza in hospital
"After the game, the first thing we did was go down to the Princess Grace Hospital where Paul had been taken. We went up to the third floor where Paul was, I had his medal for him, carrying the FA Cup. I opened his door, gave him the FA Cup, gave him his medal and there were a few tears. Paul said ‘Gary, I just got into bed and as I did, they put a TV on and it was just before you lifted the FA Cup’ so he had watched us do that. It was a great moment. All the lads were there and Paul wanted to find his surgeon because he wanted to come to the after-match party! Of course, he wasn’t allowed to. We saw the best of Paul Gascoigne that season and we also had a good squad of players and throughout that FA Cup run, we needed those qualities."

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
🤔
Mabbsy on - visiting Gazza in hospital
"After the game, the first thing we did was go down to the Princess Grace Hospital where Paul had been taken. We went up to the third floor where Paul was, I had his medal for him, carrying the FA Cup. I opened his door, gave him the FA Cup, gave him his medal and there were a few tears. Paul said ‘Gary, I just got into bed and as I did, they put a TV on and it was just before you lifted the FA Cup’ so he had watched us do that. It was a great moment. All the lads were there and Paul wanted to find his surgeon because he wanted to come to the after-match party! Of course, he wasn’t allowed to. We saw the best of Paul Gascoigne that season and we also had a good squad of players and throughout that FA Cup run, we needed those qualities."
Wow, you've really gone to quite alot of trouble to prove your point. Ok, that's fine, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. Was just having a bit of fun there, a bit of lighthearted banter...anyway...was trying to think where I read it..it was a mate who read. "101 interesting facts about spurs" by Chris Cowlin. Fact No:41....you better get on to him....

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
Wow, you've really gone to quite alot of trouble to prove your point. Ok, that's fine, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. Was just having a bit of fun there, a bit of lighthearted banter...anyway...was trying to think where I read it..it was a mate who read. "101 interesting facts about spurs" by Chris Cowlin. Fact No:41....you better get on to him....

I didn't go to any trouble at all, it's common knowledge who gave Gazza his medal.

Banter is not giving out wrong information as fact.

Oh and Chris Cowlin... he isn't worth the effort of engaging with.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I didn't go to any trouble at all, it's common knowledge who gave Gazza his medal.

Banter is not giving out wrong information as fact.

Oh and Chris Cowlin... he isn't worth the effort of engaging with.
Ok right...sure, you better get back to @skiathospurs on your "facts" on Poch signings so...he's waiting patiently on another thread....cheers.