By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

A bit snowed under...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
No sorry mate I'm not having that, it's just an ordinary eel that someone has bunged on the grass. I used to catch eels when I was a kid and those fuckers can live for hours out of the water, even when you have cut their fucking heads off they still wander about all over the place for days. You can bung decapitated eels in the sink downstairs ready for tomorrow's lunch and wake up in the middle of the night to the fuckers climbing up the stairs to moan about having their bonces chopped off.
Yup I remember catching a fucking monster of an eel and bringing it home for the old man as he told me he like to eat them.... he was clearly a lying cunt and told me he didn't want it. So wraps the cunt in newspaper and tossed it in the bin.

Middle of the night mother screams the fucking house down as there is eel jizz and a fucking huge eel slithering round the kitchen...

Needless to say I didn't kosh it properly and it was well pissed off at being kosher and not being in water.

Next morning I was instructed to take it straight back to the river where it slither off right as rain a full 18 hours after I caught it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I googled 'Chicken Whisperer' and went onto images......there is some seriously 'niche' stuff out there.....get yourself one of those mugs mate!!!

I dont think having 3 chickens to avoid strimming really puts me up there!;)