By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

AC Milan (H) Champions League 8th March

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Honestly, Conte and about 8 of our players on a plane. They are more to blame then him. Levy can go in the overhead.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
SmoothBackGrebe-max-1mb.gif

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I only joined the fun as Romero was lying on the pitch about to receive a red.
Did I miss anything else?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
No surprise whatsoever.

We have an owner and chairman that really couldn’t give a shit about the football side of things, a scouting team with no plan, a manager that plays the most boring style of football, and seems totally disillusioned, not helped by the fact we have a group of distinctly average footballers.

Be lucky if we finish top 6, maybe even top 8.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I only joined the fun as Romero was lying on the pitch about to receive a red.
Did I miss anything else?

Not really. As far as Spurs performances go it was pretty much Groundhog Day.

It's the end of Conte. The crowd was singing Pochettino's name and both Conte and Levy have ears.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
There are enough teams around us with games in hand that we could, I think, end up as low as 7th and in the Conference League next season.

We've actually got a decent run-in with only United and Liverpool to go for teams above us. Ideally it wouldn't be out of the question that we'd make the top four but with this team and this manager ....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
There are enough teams around us with games in hand that we could, I think, end up as low as 7th and in the Conference League next season.

We've actually got a decent run-in with only United and Liverpool to go for teams above us. Ideally it wouldn't be out of the question that we'd make the top four but with this team and this manager ....

Get Pochettino back now...it could be the shot in the arm the squad needs to hold onto a CL spot for next season.

There is absolutely no point continuing with the Conte charade.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
There's really no point on continuing with any manager. Sure we get Poch back, but this is a significantly worse side then when he left in 2019. His energy might get us top 4 but then next season we won't sign anyone he wants and he'll want out again. Sorry to be a Debbie downer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I could not have cared less that we lost. Very sad that I have become so apathetic since the days of Poch.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Not really. As far as Spurs performances go it was pretty much Groundhog Day.

It's the end of Conte. The crowd was singing Pochettino's name and both Conte and Levy have ears.
My comment was more tongue-in-cheek as it was fairly evident as to how this latest debacle unfolded.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
There's really no point on continuing with any manager. Sure we get Poch back, but this is a significantly worse side then when he left in 2019. His energy might get us top 4 but then next season we won't sign anyone he wants and he'll want out again. Sorry to be a Debbie downer.
Maybe, but it's not worse than when he arrived, which is the point for me.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Wow

I'll be surprised if Conte picks him again before the end of the season, but I can certainly understand his frustration, especially when Sonny continues to be picked while woefully out of form.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Wow

I'll be surprised if Conte picks him again before the end of the season, but I can certainly understand his frustration, especially when Sonny continues to be picked while woefully out of form.
Toxicity has surfaced

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow

This is not OK...

But neither is his treatment in the face of such horseshit decisions to cut him out the side.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Richarlison may be an ass, but he isn't wrong. He should be playing. Any idiot can see that. If Levy has even half a brain, which he doesn't, he will bring back Poch and guarantee him 100-mil per season transfer budget excluding sales. Then maybe we'd have a real shot to compete for the PL title. Really isn't a lot when the Chavs are spending over half a billion in one season.