By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Acoustic Covers Thread Pt.II

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
In memory of @boo MIA

Not especially keen on his voice,especially how he says "puppet" in the 1st line !!but good chops and hats off for knowing the lyrics backwards not the easiest by a mile to do.

"I`m a puppet on a string,tracy island
time travelling diamond,coulda shaped heartaches....etc etc"

Not a bad effort. One of my favourite Arctic Monkeys tracks. Over pronounces a few words here and there but nice guitar work.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
seeing as its my job,just back from 1st gig this summer,just a tad pissed !!I went full monkeys tonight
do i wanna know,r u mine,why`d you only call me when your high and this

you couldnt have a weirder job than performing,even after decades and literally 1000s of gigs i properly shit myself before as always.Then when settled in you become all Gallagher and fuck em all.As you were.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
seeing as its my job,just back from 1st gig this summer,just a tad pissed !!I went full monkeys tonight
do i wanna know,r u mine,why`d you only call me when your high and this

you couldnt have a weirder job than performing,even after decades and literally 1000s of gigs i properly shit myself before as always.Then when settled in you become all Gallagher and fuck em all.As you were.
I don’t know anyone else that performs for a job, live in front of an audience every night, good to hear the inside track on what it’s like