By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Adele - 30?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The excitement is mounting. Tottenham girl Adele is probably, maybe, definitely, possibly releasing her latest album. The number 30 had been seen on billboards,projected on buildings like the HoC, the Louvre and others. I can reveal, because I am ITK about Adele stuff that her new album will be a selection of Chas 'n Dave cover songs. Just imagine Adele belting out Margate, Rabbit, Gertcha and of course the classic Sideboard Song, bashing at the keys on her old Joanna, luvverly jubberly!

I like Adele's music, classy and clever and she gives good tune innit?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
The excitement is mounting. Tottenham girl Adele is probably, maybe, definitely, possibly releasing her latest album. The number 30 had been seen on billboards,projected on buildings like the HoC, the Louvre and others. I can reveal, because I am ITK about Adele stuff that her new album will be a selection of Chas 'n Dave cover songs. Just imagine Adele belting out Margate, Rabbit, Gertcha and of course the classic Sideboard Song, bashing at the keys on her old Joanna, luvverly jubberly!

I like Adele's music, classy and clever and she gives good tune innit?
To say the least, this would be a marvelous thing. I would totally drive up to the curb to pick up my teenager from school, windows down, blaring Adele belting out "Poor Mr. Woogie"

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Thank god she's had a few miserable failed relationships, otherwise she'd be busking on the High road.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
she should do a gig at our stadium