By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

AFC Bournemouth (A) PL The 9th July 18:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bournemouth_Spurs.jpg

An important game this one, it could decide if we have a slim chance of finishing in 7th or depending on other results 11th.

I cannot get excited about Spurs games at the moment, maybe I'll watch it, maybe not.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No Dier then 4 game ban,was that one game for every month it took them to make the decision??

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bournemouth have picked up 1 point from their last 24 possible. 😬

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
It's gonna be a tight one, but 4 Bournemouth own-goals help us eke out a W (3-4).

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
If someone guaranteed that if we lost tomorrow the spammers would go down I would take the loss

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If someone guaranteed that if we lost tomorrow the spammers would go down I would take the loss
On no you wouldn't! Have a look at my post in the 'Crawl In' thread - we still have a chance of European football next year ( Non the CL of course ) - but we need to this one or it's all over, probably, possibly, maybe.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'm refusing to watch after the last few games. What's happening?!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Our entire attack runs through Serge fucking Aurier.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I think this is the first time in 30 years I don’t like watching us play. Not sure who to blame, the mangers tactics or the player efforts

perhaps we have been spoilt in the last few season with high quality attacking football, but this is not the Football I am used too

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2 bad decisions. We should have had a penalty and Bournemouth a goal - not offside because Nfatbelly's foul played the ball on. One actually correctVAR decision to deny Bournemouth's goal - if the silly bugger had got to of the way it would have gone in and not be disallowed for handball.

Pony, absolute pony. If we can't beat a team who have lost 7 of their last 8 and not record a single shot on target then we are totally fucked.

There was only one positive for me, Lloris seems to have got his confidence back and was probably our MOTM.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
2 bad decisions
1 catastrophically bad decision. Jose Mourinho appointed Spurs manager.

The players look fed up. Mourinho looks fed up and the only occasions he got up off his arse to the sidelines was when the ball came near him, and the sky cameras.

Get the fuck out of the club and take your negative, soul destroying, slow death type of coaching methods with you.

Kinger

Kinger

Player in Training.
I didn't think it was possible to be less watchable than the Everton game, but its happening. And it's by design.
Every game under Jose has been pretty bad, this tops the lot.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
It's got to the point where I watch us in the same way I watch Arsenal or Chelsea. I despise what my club has become but there it is.

Thanks Levy, you've managed to do what Sugar couldn't.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
That was a breathless 157 minutes of inaction. They should have just given Bournemouth the 3 points on principle. A week ago I compared our play under Mourinho to that under AVB. I would now like to take this opportunity to apologize to AVB.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Having spent years attacking the doom mongers on the forum, I’m done with this total shit that Levy, Mourinho and the players are serving up.

we had fun, fantastic football, with style, energy, passion and shape for 4-5 years with Poch. Amazing Champions League adventures and a shed load of goals. Poch generated hundreds of millions of pounds for the club directly and indirectly and when he asked for Levy's support to strengthen and freshen the squad he never got it. The players loved playing together, funny handshakes the lot, there’s not a single smile now, it’s joyless Mourinho football.

it’s all seemingly in tatters and the cause lies at Levy’s door. Myopic Stadium goggles and no real investment in the team. He treated Poch terribly, fobbed off with a couple of cheap pay rises and cheap promises.

Levy you are a disgrace, your wonderful vanity project Stadium Doesn’t excuse the lack of support you showed the man and the team who really helped build it. What do we have to show for it now.....the shambles, total and utter shambles we saw against Sheffield United and again tonight. Not a single shot on target.

Levy get out of the club now and sell it to someone who will leave the football to someone who knows what their doing. How much money is enough FFS.

Kinger

Kinger

Player in Training.
I can’t remember the last time Spurs were playing so badly, just boring. There is something wrong in the squad, it had already started under Poch, even during our run to the CL final. Levy needs to bite the bullet and sack Jose, his tactics are out dated and the players are not responding. They are always looking for the easy ball, sideways or backwards, how many times did we have the ball on the edge If the box and ended up back on the edge of our own box. Perhaps a refreshed Poch and a player clear out is the answer?

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Having spent years attacking the doom mongers on the forum, I’m done with this total shit that Levy, Mourinho and the players are serving up.

we had fun, fantastic football, with style, energy, passion and shape for 4-5 years with Poch. Amazing Champions League adventures and a shed load of goals. Poch generated hundreds of millions of pounds for the club directly and indirectly and when he asked for Levy's support to strengthen and freshen the squad he never got it. The players loved playing together, funny handshakes the lot, there’s not a single smile now, it’s joyless Mourinho football.

it’s all seemingly in tatters and the cause lies at Levy’s door. Myopic Stadium goggles and no real investment in the team. He treated Poch terribly, fobbed off with a couple of cheap pay rises and cheap promises.

Levy you are a disgrace, your wonderful vanity project Stadium Doesn’t excuse the lack of support you showed the man and the team who really helped build it. What do we have to show for it now.....the shambles, total and utter shambles we saw against Sheffield United and again tonight. Not a single shot on target.

Levy get out of the club now and sell it to someone who will leave the football to someone who knows what their doing. How much money is enough FFS.

Neil you cannot blame that shit show on levy or jose. The players on that pitch are just not good enough. I dont defend levy or jose in this but ffs a guy who we spent £54m on cant play a 5 yard ball. The players and only the players are to blame for this

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I can’t remember the last time Spurs were playing so badly, just boring. There is something wrong in the squad, it had already started under Poch, even during our run to the CL final. Levy needs to bite the bullet and sack Jose, his tactics are out dated and the players are not responding. They are always looking for the easy ball, sideways or backwards, how many times did we have the ball on the edge If the box and ended up back on the edge of our own box. Perhaps a refreshed Poch and a player clear out is the answer?
We've got to get rid of Levy first...
Well for me, under Poch, they were hungry, had a great spirit and nearly won the league, the cup, and the CL but in 5 years of nearly....they won nothing. Because the manager did not get the support from his chairman to bring in maybe 2 more players...if he had done, I'm convinced we'd have won a league title. In today's world, the core of a squad staying together for that long is unusual, and I think towards the end of Poch's reign, they were tired and frustrated...as was Poch!
But with Mourinho, any positivity has vanished. I agree the squad needs to be overhauled. I'd even go 5 or 6 first choice players to go and fresh faces to be brought in....but please please, not with this manager.
We've never replaced Eriksen. Somebody who can weave a bit of magic with a through ball...we dont have that, and think that's why most of the attacks break down at the edge of the opponent's box. Gedson's not going to be the answer anyway.
Simple answer for me..Levy out, Jose out....and start the process of getting this great club back playing great football and putting smiles back on our faces.