By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ahh...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
If you are talking about the time he caught me out talking bollocks, that WAS hilarious and I gave him a 'winner' rating for it. It was pure brilliance. He did post some quality stuff at times as the others probably have, but mostly not. I expect even Hitler told a few good jokes, he probably told the mad cow disease joke I try on my German mates, it never works because I don't know the German for squirrel and they don't have a sense of humour.
That's the one Dorset. I still laugh when I think of it.

You're a good sport D.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That's the one Dorset. I still laugh when I think of it.

You're a good sport D.
I ain't even remotely precious mate, when I make a fuck up with the stats I post and someone rips me a new one I am not in the slightest arsed. Moe's response was very well thought out and really, really funny so I laughed and poked the winner button. I learnt a lesson as well, don't assume someone is being a cunt because they are usually a cunt and check what you post if you care about what folks think - I don't care so maybe I didn't learn anything? Some of the stats I post are accurate the rest are not, some of the statements I make are bollocks the rest are gonads.