By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ajax (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg Wed May 8th 20:00

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They're defending quite deep which means our pace is a little nullified, unless we get our counters quick and precise.

Need to make a chance count soon, we've had good opportunities again and not taken advantage.

COYFS

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Oh well.... they are fucking brilliant.

I'm just gonna try and enjoy the football on show now.

Time to go full scale radio rental in the transfer thread because this team need work to play at this level.

We've got to the best 4 of the worlds top club sides... to go further Levy needs to back the players and Poch.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Oh well.... they are fucking brilliant.

I'm just gonna try and enjoy the football on show now.

Time to go full scale radio rental in the transfer thread because this team need work to play at this level.

We've got to the best 4 of the worlds top club sides... to go further Levy needs to back the players and Poch.

Yup, to a man they are far more technically gifted than our boys. The way they skip past players, the movement off the ball, the awareness and the passing is so crisp. Sonny and Lucas, in terms of being top quality, are dangerous running with the ball but they invariably run into dead ends and their passing is their real weakness. Dele’s been decent tonight though, after having a quiet few months.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
My interpretation of the half through the prism of disney.

Merlin

Merlin

Player in Training.
I guess that those who like to travel 4th place is important but when we're dished up this fare to watch, not so much really. You know you're fucked when the only movement the players make is pointing. Ajax are good but wev'e made them look so much better by lack of desire.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yup, to a man they are far more technically gifted than our boys. The way they skip past players, the movement off the ball, the awareness and the passing is so crisp. Sonny and Lucas, in terms of being top quality, are dangerous running with the ball but they invariably run into dead ends and their passing is their real weakness. Dele’s been decent tonight though, after having a quiet few months.
I just hope we give it a real go and get a goal or two in the second half. Don’t care if they get another one. I agree with what everyone is saying, and can only add that if we’re going to lose, let it be to a team that play proper football like this.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I have to say... the look on the faces of our lads while we wait for them to come out..... not encouraging.

I'm not a body language expert but some of these lads are already on the plane home, or worse to their summer hols, or worse to other clubs.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I just hope we give it a real go and get a goal or two in the second half. Don’t care if they get another one. I agree with what everyone is saying, and can only add that if we’re going to lose, let it be to a team that play proper football like this.

Yeah mate, they’re a very impressive young side and losing to them is no shame, as long as we give it a good go, then i’ll Be happy. We have the ability out there, to put the shitters up them, at least.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just enough to make you believe.....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
WATCH THIS SPACE....

V A R . . . ! ! !

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We are in the champions league final.

Reactions: Yid
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Where the hell did that 2nd half come from, I know we had a really decent period in the 1st half but fucking hell!! The resilience of this team is just ridiculous, Lucas Moura you fucking legend and what a 2nd half cameo from Llorente.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

I LOVE US!

Reactions: Yid
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
so then when is this final thing everyone is talking about?