By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ajax (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg Wed May 8th 20:00

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I have to say... the look on the faces of our lads while we wait for them to come out..... not encouraging.

I'm not a body language expert but some of these lads are already on the plane home, or worse to their summer hols, or worse to other clubs.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I did say I wasnt an expert...

Where did that 2nd half come from.

Have to hand it to Poch, his tactics of allowing them 2 goals early so they switched off for the second half was utter genius. Straight out of Belisia text book.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'm still waiting for VAR to rule it out!

Reactions: Yid
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
One of the best teams in europe,in their house.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
The game is 90 minutes long and the ball is round.

D

Dustin

Player in Training.
Would like to say thanks to team spursy for keeping this place going. Today has been a long time in the making - and for it to have happened this way..... indescribable. Congrats all around.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48206280

This is the ticket allocation for 'Pool, it should be roughly the same for us?

Liverpool have been allocated 16,613 tickets for the Champions League final in Madrid, approximately 24% of the Estadio Metropolitano's capacity.
The cheapest are £60, but only account for 20% of the Reds' allocation, with 54% of tickets priced at £154, 21% at £385 and 5% at £513.
The other finalists, Ajax or Tottenham, will receive the same allocation at the 68,000-seater stadium.
Uefa has already sold 4,000 tickets to "fans worldwide".
The rest will go to the local organising committee, Uefa and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters and corporate hospitality.
Liverpool have been given 100 adult/junior combined tickets priced at £120 per pair, but there will be no other concessionary tickets available.
They also received 300 tickets for club staff and players' families and friends.
Jurgen Klopp's side beat Barcelona 4-0 at Anfield on Tuesday to complete a remarkable comeback, winning 4-3 on aggregate to reach the final.
It is the second successive season the Reds have made the final. Last year they lost 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev. Tickets then ranged from £61 to £394.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
And to think we were what 10 mins away from being effectively knocked out of the competition in the 4th match of the group stages.

No doubt in my mind and bias aside, given everything that’s happened this season, Poch should get manager of the season, regardless of what happens in the final.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We only neede 35 mins to Beat Ajax.

Didnt start playin until 55 mins....!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
And to think we were what 10 mins away from being effectively knocked out of the competition in the 4th match of the group stages.

No doubt in my mind and bias aside, given everything that’s happened this season, Poch should get manager of the season, regardless of what happens in the final.
Yes almost......after Klopp of course

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I wrote a song that is really personal and meaningful to me. I hope you all enjoy it.

I love the away goals rule
It's the greatest rule in the land
Away goals rule
don't be a fucking tool
we scored the same as you
but we win and you lose
AWAY..GOALS..RULE

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Wow. Just wow.

This team just doesn't give up.

I'll probably have tears rolling down my cheeks when this team walks out onto the pitch on June 1st.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just on the plane back, fucking exhausted and emotional. Thank you Poch and players, unbelieveable experience. Must have been 2000 of us without tickets, didn’t matter.