By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ajax (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg Wed May 8th 20:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How much are flights.
Fuck knows, but I am saving up for the petrol - it's a 4 and a half hours drive from my house, which is less travelling than some of the games I went to at the Lane when I used to live in Dorset.

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My head hurts, I feel sick, I keep getting watery eyes when the news reminds me of the 'Moura Miracle'. What a night, there was a gobby Ajax supporter in the bar last night who thought it was funny taunting the Spurs fans. I think he now knows many more English words. He left when Lucas won the match so we couldn't have a nice chat after the game. I don't usually go in for man-hugs and emotional shit, but I did last night. Fuck, what a night.

Mrs D just looked up hotels in Madrid - £1,000 for the night, what a con, who will be going back to a hotel room when we win the final? It might be a late night and there are plenty of benches to kip on if folks run out of steam, but it's a long walk to the beach.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Never go full west ham !!

D6E5el8WsAEe5VK.jpg

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Still buzzing.... we have 16,000 tickets, there must be a fair chance some of us will get one.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Poch leads the Tottenham haka, he needs a bit of work on the tongue though.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
So, Lucas Moura got a 9/10 score from the Grauniad this morning, which begs the question...just how does one get a 10/10? 🔟

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
There is no way I will get any work done today.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Never forget Unai Emery sold Lucas to us.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Hugo usain bolt at the end hahahaha

Oh my goodness indeed, couldn't process it in tv time I could just about shout 'goal' about 3 times before I started screaming. Who put the through ball - Lamella? it was a lovely touch anyway and a quality finish, so glad I didn't publicly dig Moura out first half as was getting a bit frustrated with him falling over all the time - must have changed his studs at half time!

Simba

Simba

Player in Training.
This was a great game. When I woke up this morning I thought it was still 3-2 to Ajax. Then I remembered the winner and it felt like a dream.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I still feel like someone is going to take it away from us. They will invent some VAR rule saying that the goal was scored 1 second after the 5 minutes stoppage time, or one of players had the wrong colour underpants on. It is real isn't it?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Whilst that was a herculean effort... I'd wager that we've got more out of that result than we spent out over all.

Their legs mat be tired... but the squishy bit between their ears will be absolutely buzzing.

It's still astonishing to say... we're in a Champions League Final...!!!

My team is within 90 mins of winning the biggest club competition in the world.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Whilst that was a herculean effort... I'd wager that we've got more out of that result than we spent out over all.

Their legs mat be tired... but the squishy bit between their ears will be absolutely buzzing.

It's still astonishing to say... we're in a Champions League Final...!!!

My team is within 90 mins of winning the biggest club competition in the world.

I think we saw it during the game. Take Dele for instance, laboured, tired control, moaning and waving hands. Moura scored and he came alive, battling for every ball, touch, awareness everything came back and so did the player we know. Two games of the season left, if we want a taste of CL again we need to go all in.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What's the chances of The Toffees rolling over a bit so we had an easy weekend?

Its suit their agenda..... and mine...!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh my goodness indeed, couldn't process it in tv time I could just about shout 'goal' about 3 times before I started screaming. Who put the through ball - Lamella? it was a lovely touch anyway and a quality finish, so glad I didn't publicly dig Moura out first half as was getting a bit frustrated with him falling over all the time - must have changed his studs at half time!
Sissoko played the long ball up to llorente,dele flicked the ball on to moura the rest is history!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
At the end, Sissoko looked like he was playing RB & CB.

Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Might still be too soon for analysis, but just looking back over the CL and more than a few PL games this season, and Llorente has been involved in more than a few absolutely vital late goals. He's brilliant with his back to goal and gave de Ligt and Blind a real working over last night. I have no idea if he'll be at the club next year, but he's a "plan B" striker if ever I saw one

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Might still be too soon for analysis, but just looking back over the CL and more than a few PL games this season, and Llorente has been involved in more than a few absolutely vital late goals. He's brilliant with his back to goal and gave de Ligt and Blind a real working over last night. I have no idea if he'll be at the club next year, but he's a "plan B" striker if ever I saw one
I'd give him a year to year all day long until we have better option for our plan B