By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ajax (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg Wed May 8th 20:00

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

D6E9UaGW4AUMjKo.jpg

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Was Winksy there last night? I didn't spot him. Would be terrible if he missed out on being there.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
We've all been a bit down on Hugo lately, and he's not forgiven for the DUI, but really he's kept us in this competition. I won't mind at all when he lifts the cup.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We've all been a bit down on Hugo lately, and he's not forgiven for the DUI, but really he's kept us in this competition. I won't mind at all when he lifts the cup.
That’s a good point well made, there was a save right at the end of the game, to underline this point. Is fans are a little premature sometimes , Sissoko eh?

Anyone think Trippier will be the best right back in Europe next season?

Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
That’s a good point well made, there was a save right at the end of the game, to underline this point. Is fans are a little premature sometimes , Sissoko eh?

nope

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

I dont buy the trippier slating, he wasn’t that bad, moura was terrible for 45 mins then becomes a hero

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Best night of my life period .....beats Man City Away ,even Anderlecht in 84....( and that includes the birth of my children, almost such a shame we didn’t turn up innthe final and the ref didn’t understand the handball rule

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Colin can you send me a copy or tell me where I can find it , cheers

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
all i have is the twitter link

So if I get Callum to look up he ag@yvessaintana will that find it ..... I don’t understand all this technology crap , and twitter .
Also if you hear of a spare for Newcastle can u let Steve d know he needs one for a friend over from Australia

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So if I get Callum to look up he ag@yvessaintana will that find it ..... I don’t understand all this technology crap , and twitter .
Also if you hear of a spare for Newcastle can u let Steve d know he needs one for a friend over from Australia
just click on the tweet in the post.