By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Alex Pritchard

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Big season hopefully (like last year before the injury setback),whether he is good enough or in Poch`s mind?I hope the lad gets a chance,talented and could feel like a 3rd summer signing if he steps in and up.
CnWBCvQWEAI5TDF.jpg

Is it just me or does Janssen look knackered already?welcome to Poch world vinny!!
Love Pritch`s wilding look,have a good season Alex!!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
But for an awful injury, after a great season at Brentford, this last season was going to be his season,,then came along Deli Alli, without that injury we might not have seen Deli.
Very unlucky Alex, I sincerely hope Poch allows him to stay, but it sounds like along with Vorm , Fazio njie, Chadli Carroll Mason he could be on the way out........personally I'd like to see TC RM and AP, but I know I'm in the minority.
2 seasons ago RM, was the lynchpin in our midfield , along with Bentaleb and Dembele, last season he started well, scored the winner,got injured.......and upon returning ,suddenly became a shit player, and a scapegoat for all the bad things that happened.......we at Spurs ,always HAVE to have a fall guy, and that is RM

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
But for an awful injury, after a great season at Brentford, this last season was going to be his season,,then came along Deli Alli, without that injury we might not have seen Deli.
Very unlucky Alex, I sincerely hope Poch allows him to stay, but it sounds like along with Vorm , Fazio njie, Chadli Carroll Mason he could be on the way out........personally I'd like to see TC RM and AP, but I know I'm in the minority.
2 seasons ago RM, was the lynchpin in our midfield , along with Bentaleb and Dembele, last season he started well, scored the winner,got injured.......and upon returning ,suddenly became a shit player, and a scapegoat for all the bad things that happened.......we at Spurs ,always HAVE to have a fall guy, and that is RM
Problem is sell mason and the next fall guy is........generally I leave transfer bollox alone til its official or so sustained that its a question of when.For sure we spent £30m already and Levy will bring some money back through transfers,I would rather pritch got a chance before being moved on,cant see the vorm stories being true unless he is pushing for a move.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Pochettino says Bentaleb, Fazio & Pritch are not in his plans but Njie is! Says Cameroonian has a small injury so was left in London.
"Njie is injured - he is in london & not available to come. The situation of other 3 players is very clear. They are not in my plans"

If the quote is correct then thats that I guess.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Pochettino says Bentaleb, Fazio & Pritch are not in his plans but Njie is! Says Cameroonian has a small injury so was left in London.
"Njie is injured - he is in london & not available to come. The situation of other 3 players is very clear. They are not in my plans"

If the quote is correct then thats that I guess.
Not fussed about Bentaleb as think it'll be a good time to cash in on him, Fazio is useless so get rid of him but Pritchard I would like to see get a chance but then again if Pochettino says he's not in his plans maybe he has eye's on something better.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think all of us wanted Pritchard to get a chance, but the Poch knows more about him than any of us and if he thinks he ain't right the he ain't right. Shame.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Really sad to see him go, he was the one who I was looking forward to see breakthrough last year the most.

However, the tiny little git has annoyed me by going to Norwich instead of Brighton, their ground is only ten minutes on the bus and I was looking forward to popping by and watching him.

Hopefully Levy has done the usual buyback / sell on clauses just in case the boy does good.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
ON THE BALL CITTYYYYYYYY.....

Hope he does well for the carrot crunching morons...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
From the Daily Mail.

Alex Pritchard is due for a medical at Huddersfield Town on Thursday after Norwich accepted an £14million bid.

The former Spurs forward is set for a move to the Premier League after the two clubs agreed an initial £12m fee, rising by another £2m dependent on bonuses.

David Wagner has moved for the winger to bolster his side in the battle for Premier League survival.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
From the Daily Mail.

Alex Pritchard is due for a medical at Huddersfield Town on Thursday after Norwich accepted an £14million bid.

The former Spurs forward is set for a move to the Premier League after the two clubs agreed an initial £12m fee, rising by another £2m dependent on bonuses.

David Wagner has moved for the winger to bolster his side in the battle for Premier League survival.
sell on clause !!!has to be?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
At least he's back in the prem, good for him the loan worked. Laters Pritch.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
He hasn't had the best season, but I love watching him play, along with several others in that team. Jack Clarke has been one of the best players in the division this season.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
He hasn't had the best season, but I love watching him play, along with several others in that team. Jack Clarke has been one of the best players in the division this season.

Who's this Jack Clarke fella? Maybe we buy him?! ;)