By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Andros Townsend.Probably the best,most moving article I have read in an age.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What can i say?,if you read it and are not moved,you`re dead inside.I am not going to hide this in a player thread or small talk,not sure it`s a story of hope or just gutting.I wish Andros everything.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What can i say?,if you read it and are not moved,you`re dead inside.I am not going to hide this in a player thread or small talk,not sure it`s a story of hope or just gutting.I wish Andros everything.

Good article and probably not uncommon, good luck Andros.

I love Spurs, football and some footballers, but I was at Auschwitz - Birkenau yesterday. If anyone ever wants to know about incomprehensible, de-humanised, barbaric suffering. Go and visit. It has no direct relation to football, it's a moment in history, a memorial site and a brutal lesson, but there are so many human stories associated with the atrocities it helps keep perspective sometimes.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Love that guy. Can't help but think there are so many stories like this out there, and that's just among the boys who made it.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Good article and probably not uncommon, good luck Andros.

I love Spurs, football and some footballers, but I was at Auschwitz - Birkenau yesterday. If anyone ever wants to know about incomprehensible, de-humanised, barbaric suffering. Go and visit. It has no direct relation to football, it's a moment in history, a memorial site and a brutal lesson, but there are so many human stories associated with the atrocities it helps keep perspective sometimes.

My wife and I visited the concentration camp at Dachau a couple of years back. We both bawled our eyes out.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
My wife and I visited the concentration camp at Dachau a couple of years back. We both bawled our eyes out.

For the world to be a better place, I believe everyone should visit those camps.
How dark must a heart be for one human to do that to another / others?

History should not repeat itself but some of the signs are already there.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
For the world to be a better place, I believe everyone should visit those camps.

Absolutely, but clearly as human beings we've learnt nothing, Cambodia, Rwanda, Balkans as recently as the 90's. it's an utter disgrace that the world often stands by and does nothing.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

These twats who want to be called politicians should all be sent there and humbled...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The school Mrs D used to teach out sent 6th form pupils there, it was very emotional and too many people need to be reminded of what can happen when you blame other races, religions or nationalities for all your problems. The most chilling places I visited were in Vienna, the balcony where Hitler made his speeches and Leopoldstad where the SS rounded up the jewish residents. Nobody should need to be reminded, but sadly they do.