By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Arsenal A (PL) 14:05 Sun 2nd December 201

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Agree with all of this. I thought we (manager & players) didn't respond to the changes they made at halftime, and as you say, they were well up for it. Kind of like our energy and drive made Chelsea look so bad last week.

It wasn't quite as bad as the corresponding fixture last year, but I can't say they weren't value for it. Don't know if that makes it worse or easier to swallow.
Never like loosing let alone to those shit cunts, but credit where it's due. Set up well, played with energy and tactically did what they needed to stop us.

Be a different game at home.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Held back on saying anything yesterday as was seriously pissed off with it all. Gotta give credsit where it's due, they were good and we were good in parts and all over the place in other parts. Think the lack of depth showed yesterday, yeah OK the goons rested everyone midweek but we really need an improvement in the centre of the park if Dembele is not to be properly fit again as sissoko just wasn't good enough there, effort was top from him and he wasn't awful just not got the quality we need now. Think we need to spend on some wing backs at some point in the near future too as we miss being dangerous down the wings like when Walker and Rose were at it. It was another outlet we don't have as much these days. Back to the match in question though, felt we had enough of thge ball at 2-1 to make it 3-1 and knew we would regret not getting a third after about 55 mins then bang, great goal from Aubameyang tommake it 2-2. Was hoping someone would Lacazette out in the build up to him making it 3-2 but they let him go instead. If it was Jan marking him then fair enough as was on yellow card already but if Foyth maybe could have taken one for the team. There are positives to take from this week though, we stuffed Chelsea, beat a tough Inter Milan team, and did well to get ahead from 1-0 down at the Emirates just didn't do well enough in the second half and needed a bit more quality from the bench. Net up Southampton, hopefully United can get something against the goons.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I hope the truly despicable piece of shit that threw the banana skin yesterday doesn’t post on here.

That sort of behaviour is abhorrent.
Not agreeing with what was thrown , but let me tell you what happened . A young boy had consumed the banana and disposed of it on the floor . When they scored , and Bellerin was going mad ( I was gonna say Ape ) and it seems that it was thrown in a rascist manner it was just thrown in anger .
The person a Cypriot grandfather , was arrested and spent the nights in the cells explained what happens and neither the police nor the club are taking it further as a rascist incident . He is however suspended until ALL enquiries have been finalised .
Throwing anything at a player is wrong ......now how about the ones who threw bottles of water and hit Alli , when Dier scored

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not agreeing with what was thrown , but let me tell you what happened . A young boy had consumed the banana and disposed of it on the floor . When they scored , and Bellerin was going mad ( I was gonna say Ape ) and it seems that it was thrown in a rascist manner it was just thrown in anger .
The person a Cypriot grandfather , was arrested and spent the nights in the cells explained what happens and neither the police nor the club are taking it further as a rascist incident . He is however suspended until ALL enquiries have been finalised .
Throwing anything at a player is wrong ......now how about the ones who threw bottles of water and hit Alli , when Dier scored
You was gonna say going "ape"...... What was the point in writing that? How has that enriched this debate? How has making that comment done anything other that make the rest of what you write framed by an undertone of racism?

Hes a fucking idiot at best.

Why throw anything onto the field? He deserves everything he gets. As an elder he should be showing an example to that young kid not behaving like a fucking moron.

I think lots of people need to take a fucking good look at their actions and behaviours.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Can I just say that I would very much like to give them a deep dicking in the League Cup. I don’t give a shit who the managers put out. Just beat them.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Can I just say that I would very much like to give them a deep dicking in the League Cup. I don’t give a shit who the managers put out. Just beat them.
If we can win a few league games in a row to help us back into the top 3 then beat the goons in the cup I'd be a pretty happy chap to be honest.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
So, he just by pure chance picked up a banana peel off the ground and threw it on the pitch in anger?

Of all the rubbish that would have been available for the man to use to vent his frustrations (not that throwing anything is acceptable) it just so happened to be a banana skin? Really?

Ok.

Last edited: