By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Arsenal H (A) 12:00 Sun 18th November 2017

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
3-1 Kane X2 Eriksen
I made the exact same prediction at the pub - 3-1 Kane (2),Eriksen. My mates giving me £50 if it happens which would be the cherry on the top.

Also, Kolasinac is the latest goon idiot to come out to the press and say they are better than us. Glad our boys have stayed relatively quiet - only bit of press I can see is Poch saying that our goal is to win things and be above everyone not just Arsenal. I'm telling you, these red fuckers are running scared and we're going to go to their place and tear them up.

I'm normally always nervous for the NLD but this time I've just got such a good feeling about it! Fingers crossed a bit of Wilson optimism channels through the players haha.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
How the players manage to keep themselves calm for a game like this I don't know. I'm awake and ready for the game to start now, was like Christmas eve for for last night, couldn't keep calm, couldn't go to sleep, wtf. I'm hoping everyone has passed their late fitness tests because as much as we've got better than the goons it is still the derby and never going to be easy especially if too many of the best players aren't fit but for the first time ever we can actually afford a player or two missing and not feel like we are dead before kick off. We'llbe OK without Toby, it's not ideal but we'll cope. Just hope we don't need to start Sissoko in midfield for this one.

Lloris
Dier Sanchez Vertonghen

Trips Davies/Rose
Winks Dembele

Dele Eriksen

Kane

This kind of team would suit me fine, could do with a Wanyama to beef up the mid but I'm also very confident in Winks, just hope Dembele is ready.

Put in a good performance as we usually do and we'll get something from this!

Really hoping for a bg one today though, put 4 or 5 past the cunts and really embarrass them!

COYS!!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Wow, some classics from the other side...

"In terms of talent we are even at best infact we edge them in talent. They have Eriksen, Dembele and Kane who are top class/world class and the rest are very good or just good players playing under a wonderful manager.

If we had a better manager we wouldnt be worried about Spurs much."
-----------------------------
"arsenalpan wrote:We still can beat them with right team selection and tactics."

...So in other words we can't

-------------------------------

We'll beat them 9 out of 10 with right players. With Xhaka, Ramsey, Welbeck all in starting line it will go down to 2 out of 10. Lots of luck needed.

-------------------------------

Bullcrap. Listen Spurs are nowhere near and have a lot 2 Prove. The Culture at Arsenal hasnt been perfect but people all over the world saw Arsenal and respected us.

Who respect Tottenham ? Every big Club in Knock out Stage would like 2 draw them ,
when pressure is on and It matters
We won FA Cup this year even Wenger may be past It.
Spurs Fans in disguise Everywhere ...

** To be fair he did get called out though**

retty much think every big club in the Knock Out stage wants to avoid them .... Spuds are a cup side, on their day as good as it gets, but over a season they still have too many off days .....

They are not a title winning side but they're at least 10 points better than us ....

We need to beat them to knock them right out of the title race ... we're already done .....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As usual,if im not going to be there i feel sick!cant help by singing louder than them,encouraging the lads,fucking hate watching a derby on tv!
And then my mobdro app just went fubar,so been panicking to fix that!!My nerves are shot and we havent even announced the line up!!
Come on you spurssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
An NLD really is a love hate thing innit? I will love seeing that 7 point gap after the match, there is no alternative, so it's just love really. Whose name is Harry Kane?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DO6V5KjWsAARSKM.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
An NLD really is a love hate thing innit? I will love seeing that 7 point gap after the match, there is no alternative, so it's just love really. Whose name is Harry Kane?
DO5yKkCUIAAJqYr.jpg

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
That's a bloody strong team... I'd be shoe horning son in over Sissoko but that's being picky.

Coooooommmmeeeee oooooonnn yooouuuuuuuu Spuuuuuuuuurrrrssssss!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What gets me these days is the number of folks experiencing life via their mobile phones, videoing what is happening so they can watch it later. Strange that as later might not happen.

I was thinking of bringing out a new app, it is called AR - Actual Reality, it will probably never catch on as people will not be able to download it onto their devices.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Massive game for Sissoko in the middle there. Especially if Dembele doesn’t last the 90. I’ve said it many times before but it’s time for Sissoko to show his worth and shut up his critics (myself included)!! ...please?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
What gets me these days is the number of folks experiencing life via their mobile phones, videoing what is happening so they can watch it later. Strange that as later might not happen.

I was thinking of bringing out a new app, it is called AR - Actual Reality, it will probably never catch on as people will not be able to download it onto their devices.

The funny thing is you basically never watch these things again, unless like the above you post it on instagram or whatever. I'm in the generation of smart phone I guess but it never crosses my mind to record things. I love photography mind you but that's different.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Absolutely pissing down with rain here now, pitch will be very slick...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
HT.....2nd to everything first half... no complaints from me.

Kane isolated... long ball... CB's being shown up by 2 very good forwards... OMFG Sisoko is no where near the standard we need to win games like this.

Poch needs to get the hairdryers out at HT because we are not working hard enough to be effective on the ball.

Equal possession negative effect...

Fuck sake COYS.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I hope Poch gives them a rocket at HT because that display was only bettered in it's sloppiness by the ref! Total wank. Wake up Spurs for fuck sake.

Edit: Also while I'm at it Sky - Martin Tyler what is your fucking problem with Spurs, dig, dig, dig and then glee when they score?! Impartial my arse. He even tried to blame Hugo for the 2nd, what the fuck dick head, took Neville to make him realise he's a complete arse. AAAAARRRRGGHH!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soz.... but they need to give more of a fuck about that result.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
No other way to slice that than absolutely pathetic.

We weren't at the races at all. Such a shame!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Was the 2nd half as bad as the first? I had option to watch or pick up daughter from party so I took the latter!

It's been a while since i had this feeling after a NLD. Hello darkness my old friend...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Sickening. OK, we weren't great, but to be beaten by 2 crooked goals makes me fucking angry. Never a free kick in a million years and both their goals were offside, Mike Dean you cunt. Harry Kane was obviously not ready to return, nobody really stood out for me except maybe Davinson Sanchez, he is turning out to be a really good buy. They have won their cup final, now we just need to get on with the job and stay in front of them.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
right all over to the Rose thread and give him a fucking kicking.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Very poor. RemInded me of the away game at the dippers last year. Dean and the lino we predictably bad on both goals, but we were outplayed. So disappointing.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
TBH, at least we have a team which tries every week. Gooners only play in the big games, their club is still in a mess and they could loose their 2 best players

We always come away with nothing from their place so the result does not surprise me.

We have injuries and at least four players today were not 100%

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
TBH, at least we have a team which tries every week. Gooners only play in the big games, their club is still in a mess and they could loose their 2 best players

We always come away with nothing from their place so the result does not surprise me.

We have injuries and at least four players today were not 100%

I agree with u 100% in the difference between us and them, but today that shower of shite were hungrier than us, more determined and played better all over the park. It was noticeable that at least 3 players on the park were not up to scratch and who ever was meant to play beside dembele was somewhere else. Something went wrong today and it wasn't good.

We seemed to force players back in to the team that were well off. I said at the start how strong it looked, but now it's fairly obvious it only looked strong in the team sheet. Kane barely moved. Eriksen was fucked, Dembele took bad touches, alli I didn't even see, it was ultimately a shambles...... But it's only one week and we will pull together next week.. Poch won't let that ride.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Had to work today and to add salt to that particular wound I woke up with sandpaper for a throat, so was praying that the boys could put a smile on my face. Needless to say i’m massively pissed off.

Fuck it, i’m not going down the negative road, Alli & Kane were from what I understand, clearly not 100% fit, Eriksen was probably mentally and physically shattered from his midweek heroics and we had no luck with the decisions. We seemed to have huffed and puffed a bit this season and we clearly haven’t hit our straps (CL apart and Liverpool) and to see the big boys around us banging in the goals today just adds to a miserable day. Anyway, back to the CL, which is clearly the trophy we’re focusing on, fuck that tin pot League bollocks!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I haven't seen the game. Sounds like a few key players weren't fully fit, we were out played and not helped by some poor refereeing. 2-0 fair enough? we'll have to suck it up not run around whingeing like scum fans and move on. It's a kick in the guts because it's Arsenal, but not the end of the world, get everyone fit that's the key thing...another Wembley curse???

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I haven't seen the game. Sounds like a few key players weren't fully fit, we were out played and not helped by some poor refereeing. 2-0 fair enough? we'll have to suck it up not run around whingeing like scum fans and move on. It's a kick in the guts because it's Arsenal, but not the end of the world, get everyone fit that's the key thing...another Wembley curse???
truth be told could have been far worse.High point is davinson sanchez was excellent.3 games in a week eriksen looked flat,dembele didnt get on the ball,dele was wasteful the few times he had options to put someone close,sissoko was our best midfileder and he still cant control a football!!Whole team bar sanchez looked flat,we probably gave the ball away here as much as the 1st 11 league games,couldnt pass our way past their press.They wanted to work to win,we didnt.Ref was shite but we were worse,so no excuse there.Oh yeah by the looks of it Llorente for Janssen,big mistake!
Hopefully the good thing is normally we go on a decent run following a result like this.