By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Arsenal tickets and meet up

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Love you mate you got me over the line with the Doris ;)
Mate like you hate being on the edge with dosh,but memories and laughs cant put a price on em.Guess we`ll never be 9-5 saps.:)

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Mate like you hate being on the edge with dosh,but memories and laughs cant put a price on em.Guess we`ll never be 9-5 saps.:)
Hopefully old man comes through with a free ticket otherwise I'll be on the Fanta lol

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hopefully old man comes through with a free ticket otherwise I'll be on the Fanta lol
Great news Ire! sounds like Skiathos had a hand in it....roll call - full Irish breakfast in Gilpin at 11.00am on Sunday...where's that itinerary gone??

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Great news Ire! sounds like Skiathos had a hand in it....roll call - full Irish breakfast in Gilpin at 11.00am on Sunday...where's that itinerary gone??
I'm meeting a yid in Dublin departures burger king at 5.30because they serve beer this won't end well mate lol I'd love to see you lot on there might be my last drink before I do a stretch ha ha

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Oi Eir if I'd known , i wouldnt have swapped a spare I picked up last week for 2 for Palace
I'm meeting a yid in Dublin departures burger king at 5.30because they serve beer this won't end well mate lol I'd love to see you lot on there might be my last drink before I do a stretch ha ha

Yeah them Burger King meals can seriously damage your health, be careful.
Looking forward to seeing and Colin on Sunday, even though I'm on the wagon, I'll be up for,this game

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oi Eir if I'd known , i wouldnt have swapped a spare I picked up last week for 2 for Palace

Looking forward to seeing and Colin on Sunday, even though I'm on the wagon, I'll be up for,this game
I literally havent had a drop for 2 months,probably a bottle of wine since new year,my liver is shitting itself :D
But I will fucking man up,may get a bit stupid after the 1st jug or 2.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I literally havent had a drop for 2 months,probably a bottle of wine since new year,my liver is shitting itself :D
Wtf is wrong with you two?? You going to ease in with a shandy maybe??? o_O

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member

Sorry on the wagon since Sunday, only drink Fri -Sun, nothing during the week , unless Spurs are playing, them I drink the day before, during and the day after !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The referee charged with taking on the north London derby between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal has been named by the Premier League.

It has been announced that Michael Oliver will take charge of Sunday's match at White Hart Lane with Simon Bennett and Jake Collin as his two assistants with Andre Marriner as the fourth official.

Arsenal fans may not be too delighted with the appointment of Oliver as he has only overseen three Gunners wins from the 17 occasions he's taken charge of their matches, with seven defeats and seven draws.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
The referee charged with taking on the north London derby between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal has been named by the Premier League.

It has been announced that Michael Oliver will take charge of Sunday's match at White Hart Lane with Simon Bennett and Jake Collin as his two assistants with Andre Marriner as the fourth official.

Arsenal fans may not be too delighted with the appointment of Oliver as he has only overseen three Gunners wins from the 17 occasions he's taken charge of their matches, with seven defeats and seven draws.

Where is Mike Dean ?? Is he away on holiday, this is Spurs v Arsenal won't be the same without Mike Dean

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

I've put 7 pound on since Friday I'm like a ginger bald Pavarotti ffs lol

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Where is Mike Dean ?? Is he away on holiday, this is Spurs v Arsenal won't be the same without Mike Dean
Michael Oliver is Mike Dean in disguise............

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So whats the role call for this?
who & where will you be.Depending on IRE if i catch him on way up from victoria,prob gilpin early,brikkies quite early,brown eagle,poss bill nic to meet some decent twitterarty types.
Lets get messy,and I dont mean the short arsed tax cheating dodger.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
who & where will you be.Depending on IRE if i catch him on way up from victoria,prob gilpin early,brikkies quite early,brown eagle,poss bill nic to meet some decent twitterarty types.
I'll follow your lead - I've already posted the itinerary!! Also need to say hello to a few at Bell & Hare at some point probably.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Sounds like a plan

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Meeting a few at kings x at 10.30 as well so might be delayed getting up near the lane will sort it Sunday

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
What time you guys in the Gilpin? I'll see if I can pop by before work.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Can't make it this year lads, don't have a ticket but was planning on coming anyway but it's the Mrs birthday on Sunday and I'm too skint to pay the mortgage, cover her loss of earnings whilst on maternity leave and spend whatever huge sum of money I'd have to spend to make up for fucking her off on her birthday. Bit gutted but I'm sure anyone with kids has been through similar situations. As long as I can renew my bronze membership I'll be happy now to be honest. I'll get to watch the game at my best mates in Oxford though as she is good friends with his Mrs and we're all gonna spend her bday together, he's a goober so ripping the piss out of him will be great!