By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Aston Villa (A) PL Sun 16th Feb 14:00

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Jesus what a game, don’t know if I actually enjoyed it - until the last minute of course, Both defences were just a shambles, turned out that there’s was slightly more of a shambles than ours. I guess if we had taken half of our chances we would have scored 5, but I found so much of it frustrating, just basic organisation, passing to each other and giving the ball away. Winks was anonymous today and we simply could t handle Grealish, who in short is their whole team.

The front 4 can’t be expected to carry the back 6 and I’m sure Maureen won’t put up with it this Summer, let’s hope Levy stumps up.

anyway no more moaning, we won away, 3 points and 3 on the trot ( but they all feel a bit lucky eh?) Leipzig Wednesday and then the Chavs. Be great to make it 5 on the bounce....that would generate real belief, lucky or not.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’ve just realised (sort of) that we’re still missing Kane and Sissoko. That game today would have suited both perfectly. Kane wouldn’t have needed the extra touch that Dele always seems to take and Sissoko would have nullified Grealish helping out Aurier.

let’s hope that both are back sooner rather than later

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
god damn i love winning. dont care if it was because of their fck up.

huge 3 points

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We are lucky, lucky mugs.
I think the result was about right to be honest.... it wasnt pretty but i dont think it was lucky...

Sons Pen was lucky... that fucking stupid run up does my nut in. Just fucking smash it...!!!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Apart from the result, thought Bergwijn was class today. Was a real threat. Early days, but have a good feeling about him...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We are lucky, lucky mugs.
I am back in UK had big family meal and I was watching the game,my wind up merchant chelsea uncle was taking the piss when it was one nil,i truthfully told him,"i have seen this all before,we will play sloppy and then somehow we will have won it",94 mins ,yup,its all so predictable.At least we have quality in attack and most times keep giving us chances it happens.Very open game,but truth is we could or should have scored 5 or 6.Fact we still arent playing at our best,but creating chance after chance is quite encouraging,its like watching ossies team,you score 2 we`ll score 3.I will take the defence being crap if we keep scoring.