By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Baggies (H) PL Sun 7th Feb 12:00

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Serge and Sancez chasing shadows....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Such a simple game when you decide that the object is to score goals.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hoijberg is ridiculously good... just watching him drift around mopping up and being good enough with his distribution to contribute...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Shit didn't get my N’dombele bingo numbers in.... still going for 72...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yes he was offside but Sanches no idea where his man was...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Moura is so close to being a top, top player. He is so sloppy sometimes

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Stopped the rot for a little while. Decent performance against a really poor side.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
One goal short of my prediction but I'll take it. Better all round.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Professional performance against the worst team in the PL IMO. Obviously the big tests are coming up over the next couple weeks. Exciting to see Harry healthy.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yay! We'll win the title for sure now! Make Mourinho manager for life, he deserves a statue at the very least. Surely nobody could expect more than two performances as magnificent as that in a lifetime let alone a season? Praise Levy for his footballing genius, he knew that wasting money on players for the Poch would be futile and appointing this great man would lead to this magnificent victory which will be remembered for decades by us Spurs fans.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Yay! We'll win the title for sure now! Make Mourinho manager for life, he deserves a statue at the very least. Surely nobody could expect more than two performances as magnificent as that in a lifetime let alone a season? Praise Levy for his footballing genius, he knew that wasting money on players for the Poch would be futile and appointing this great man would lead to this magnificent victory which will be remembered for decades by us Spurs fans.
Have they released the DVD yet? I'll be dancing in the street of Motspur Park tonight (socially distanced of course)

A

Art_Vandelay

Player in Training.
I am more frustrated that we won, and how we won than what I would have been had we lost.

I am frustrated because we can play this way, and we can make it look easy.

Of course, the stupid fool that I am means I have now had a skip in my step all morning trying to justify to myself we have now turned a corner.

Although, our opposition couldn’t have made it any easier for us. Hardly a step up from Wycombe - in fact, Wycombe looked tougher than this West Brom side.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Although, our opposition couldn’t have made it any easier for us. Hardly a step up from Wycombe - in fact, Wycombe looked tougher than this West Brom side.
This is true, unfortunately, however it was nice to see that we still know how to go forward. It's a bit of a shame that we now seem to need Kane to play the Eriksen role, is he so good that he can pass to himself whilst he's also playing centre forward?? Good to have him back. I honestly thought that Lamela, now that he's over his bout of thrush, added energy and desire to the team and despite being ridiculously one footed had a very good game. TND looked out of sorts playing that deep and Aurier, well let's hope we replace with better in the summer...... An encouraging performance that was much easier on the eye, let's hope we get the same against Everton.

Mourinho is not excused of course.....if we had kept playing against a host of teams like Palace, Wolves, Fulham etc. we'd be challenging at the top of the table still....