By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Barcelona A (CL) 20:00 Tue 11th Dec 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
barceloan.png

Some tinpot competition or other in the place none of you lot will be allowed to visit when the stupid folks get their precious and stop your freedom of movement.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is, as they say a ‘must win’ game. Only it isnt, because of those PSV pussies finally show up and get a result against Inter then we can lose and still go through. Clearly it won’t come down to that, the Magician Pochettino and Sir Harry, Kane not Redknapp, will triumph here in the Camp Nou and it will go down as one of greatest victories. I think 3-2 in glorious Spurs fashion, although we could get stuffed 4-1 and be out, you just never know. There’s Yids everywhere in town so the support will be top notch, good luck lads, especially Kyle Walker Peters, just win.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Everywhere we go

Being a yid

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Well we certainly have the stronger lineup. Hope the boys can get the result. I don't think I can emotionally handle another Europa League appearance. I believe we will get it done. COYS!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck my life ..... that is about as good as it gets when your playing Barca.....

Our team need to simply play their game, be calm and take their chances.....

COYS...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Jesus, it’s not like they are gifting it to us as there are some rather formidable players there but if we ever going to beat them then tonight is the night.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Not sure i ever envisaged a match between Spurs and Barca, where Sissoko's been the best player on the pitch. Great stuff from the big man.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm not gonna have any nails left it stays like this. Losing but going through as it stands.... let's get a couple of goals though please.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
We did it the hard but my god it's been a fun group stage. When's the draw?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Porto please, although i want to make another group of Italian fans cry and payback for last season, let's have Juventus.

Also really happy for KWP, would've been horrible for the young lad, had we gone out.