By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Barcelona A (CL) 20:00 Tue 11th Dec 2018

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DuKxX3DX4AIpdQ8.jpg

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Near spilt a bit of Guinness at full time in the PSV game.. Would have had to wallop a scouser if that had happened so lucky for the guy behind me I saved it.

Great result. Team played as a unit. Lot of energy. We were wasteful though in their box. Danny 'talk shit' Rose was brilliant as was Sissoko (again).

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I've got the replay on in the background while I try to get some work done, and I can't keep my eyes off it. Surreal how we just played right through them for the goal, from Lloris to the front in just a few passes.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We might as well start taking this competition seriously now I suppose - piece of piss this Champions League stuff eh? Well deserved last night, great performance.

Are we going to finish the year fighting on 4 fronts? Of course we are, I don't know if we will we have enough players still able to get our of their wheelchairs to play. It's all a bit wired now, if Sissoko gets injured then we are a bit fucked!

Not a bad season so far:
  • Highest ever Premier League points after 16 games
  • Through to the knockout stages of the Champions League
  • Quarter Final of the League Cup

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We might as well start taking this competition seriously now I suppose - piece of piss this Champions League stuff eh? Well deserved last night, great performance.

Are we going to finish the year fighting on 4 fronts? Of course we are, I don't know if we will we have enough players still able to get our of their wheelchairs to play. It's all a bit wired now, if Sissoko gets injured then we are a bit fucked!

Not a bad season so far:
  • Highest ever Premier League points after 16 games
  • Through to the knockout stages of the Champions League
  • Quarter Final of the League Cup
......and still in the FA Cup

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
How good amongst all the heroes was Danny Rose, looked like the player he was 2 years ago. Davies is dependable, but he’s not a patch on Danny when fully fit. No idea who got motm, but Danny would be right up there with Moussa, who yet again was sensational, especially in the 1st half. To be honest they were all brilliant, Winksy struggled at first but grew into the game and same with KWP, he never tried to hide after the mistake, still got forward and wanted the ball. Finally, thought Lamela and Lucas were fantastic when they came on, we just never gave that Barca defence a moments peace...i’m so happy!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What a game.... yeah they were not the Barca we have seen, but they were who we played.... and outplayed for huge periods of the match.

Their keeper made some worldies, our forwards ducked up some sitters but I cant criticise a single man.

We seemed a little overwhelmed for the first 10 mins, but not shell shocked when we went behind.

In the end it could have been any scoreline... they hit the post twice with Coutinho who was superb and Son, Rose, Kane all had chances to bulge the net and didnt.

If you can find a gooner today 100% make sure you ask them what they are up to on a Thursday evening.... mouthy fuckpieces need putting back in their boxes.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
And it’s like groundhog day with Sissoko now. The guy keeps putting in performance after performance. In my view he is now a critical piece of the puzzle and the perfect successor to the Moose.

I am now won over.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TOTTENHAM IN THE CATALAN, ARSENAL IN UZBEKISTAN

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
And it’s like groundhog day with Sissoko now. The guy keeps putting in performance after performance. In my view he is now a critical piece of the puzzle and the perfect successor to the Moose.

I am now won over.

Absolutely! I'm not sure about him playing in an attacking 3 behind Harry, coz i feel when he doesn't have the space he's still prone to giving the ball away cheaply but when he comes from a deeper role in midfield, he has that space to use his pace and burst forward., that coupled with that incredible engine of his means he can close down ppl so quickly, even his passing was impressive last night, he played a couple of lovely inside balls in the first half, which opened up the whole pitch, when a few months ago he would've passed it back to a defender.

I used to hang my head when i saw his name on the team sheet...not anymore!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
How good is it to be playing CL football in 2019? What a performance by the boys. Sissoko, Rose, Lloris, Lamela, Kane and Eriksen for the most part, and Lucas for the most incredible tap in ever! Get the stadium done and we will be on our way to something special this season. Still haven't come down from the excitement yet.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just back, 2 and half days on the lash, can't take too many more like that!! I would encourage anyone who has never been away with Spurs in Europe to try it. You can find cost effective ways to get to most of Europe these days and similarly decent cheap accommodation when you get there. We had tickets in the 'Barcelona' section last night, right underneath our travelling army....turns out that so did about 2000 other Yids. The atmosphere was fantastic from Monday night on in Placa Reial. I've done about 6 -7 now, Milan, Madrid, Basle, Barcelona - all brilliant, Monaco was a bit dull lol....

Do it next year if you can get the time.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Absolutely! I'm not sure about him playing in an attacking 3 behind Harry, coz i feel when he doesn't have the space he's still prone to giving the ball away cheaply but when he comes from a deeper role in midfield, he has that space to use his pace and burst forward., that coupled with that incredible engine of his means he can close down ppl so quickly, even his passing was impressive last night, he played a couple of lovely inside balls in the first half, which opened up the whole pitch, when a few months ago he would've passed it back to a defender.

I used to hang my head when i saw his name on the team sheet...not anymore!

Yep, spot on...it’s the engine the guy has. He’s got a monster combination of speed, brute power and endurance for such a big unit. Confidence and a cuddle was all he needed. Now he is a genuine weapon.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
you`ll like this @Yid a scouser tweeted

6 regular starters off the field and still can't win it when their future in the champions League depends on it.

I replied
dembele,trippier,aurier,wanyama,sanchez actually only 5 regulars missing
1f60f.png
dier,lamela,moura,davies 4 regulars on the bench.

he replied
Meant barça, mate

I replied
I know

How fucking thick are they??

SAS

SAS

Player in Training.
No idea where to put this, so apologies for it not being in proper thread.

Dani Alves has been sentenced to 4 years prison sexual assault