By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Barcodes (A) 17 Oct EPL

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Scripts written already

At least those 2 players tests were false positive.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Really need to back up the Villa performance with 3 points today.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Should be a win based on their current form but if they nick an early goal and get the crowd behind them ..

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
not sure I can watch this circus unfold….

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Told you…fucking circus..

they are still a shit club with shit players.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I wonder if they'll invite that evil b itch Stavelly to watch a traditional Saudi sport like Premier League beheading? It' s sickening to watch those evil criminals against humanity celebrating Taliban United score. We need to beat these cunts, actually we should have forfeited the game and refused to play them.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
That is unbelievable by Tangu, been our best player

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sam Maximan is a fucking joy on the ball...

Skipp with some very good and important defensive mop ups.

Kane.... different level to every other player on that field...

It's vile watching these fair and proper owners preside over their latest vanity purchase...

The average punter doesn't understand or even give a fuck, but the UK government and the Premier League fucking know exactly what they're doing.

It's not Newcastles fault, not their fans, not even Mike Ashley's...

But questions have to be asked... out in the public domain, channel 4 exposé style...

Last edited:
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Awful scenes. Astonishing that it was on the players (looked like Skipp and Dier?) to get the defibrillator guy out there, just hope they got it there on time.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Sam Maximan is a fucking joy on the ball...

Skipp with some very good and important defensive mop ups.

Kane.... different level to every other player on that field...

It's vile watching these fair and proper owners preside over their
I'll tell you who else was a joy on the ball today while we're waiting for the game to restart - Andros fecking Townsend. Some of the crosses he put in where beauties, if Harry had been in the box they would have thumped the bollocks off of the caravan people.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Awful scenes. Astonishing that it was on the players (looked like Skipp and Dier?) to get the defibrillator guy out there, just hope they got it there on time.
Reguilon and Dier. Reguilon alerted the Ref and Dier went off the field to get the guy.

Hope whoever it is is ok. As Dave said, could be any one of us.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Wow, so far Tottenham not playing by script. Some great goals in there, Ndombele is a monster in the middle

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Wow, so far Tottenham not playing by script. Some great goals in there, Ndombele is a monster in the middle
The third was brilliant—Lucas buzzing around as well.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Well, that was an emotional rollercoaster of a first half.....we look good. Dare I say it, but could this be the game that Ndombele really starts to kick on ? Harry's been sharper and what a great finish....but we look better than the Villa game. Brilliant all round. Another 45mins like that please.

Great to hear that bloke is stable now. Puts everything into perspective....lovely touch between Reggie and the Newcastle fans before the restart too....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We stick another 45 mins like that in then and they'll be on the end of a 6 or 7 nil thumping...

They're utter jank... aside from Maximan who while he looks a joy on the ball has done next to fuck all because he is doing it on his Jack Jones...

I'd argue we've got another gear in us... and I'd like to see it for the next 20 mins of the second half and fucking crush these "zebra crossing" looking cunts and force the Arabs to ask for a refund under the trade descriptions act...!

COYS.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I hate that Duncan Goodhew looking cunt...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Haaaaaahahahaha dirty piece of "levys bastard love child" shit.

He is a 2 bit championship level shit cunt...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Well, pissed on their fireworks

Enjoyed that

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I've got a six month old puppy right now. If the Saudis were dead set on buying £300 million worth of dog shit, I could've saved them the paperwork. Here's hoping this is step one toward relegation for them

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Everything I've read about nDombele has said he's one of the most talented players at the club and everyone thinks he has the potential to be absolutely world class and if he keeps going like he did today then he may finally realise that potential.

I think Romero is going to turn out to be an absolute beast at the back as well.

Apparently the fans were singing "No noise .. from the Saudi boys" at many points today :)

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Okay, I'd rather have Lewis and Levy than those evil murderous fucks who own the barcodes, but only just barely. They are still cunts. A few thoughts. Fuck Ndombole. Um, how about you actually try hard every match? Are we asking too much? Emerson is pretty good going forward, but will cause us problems against better attacking teams. Son was great, as we're Lucas and Kane. Romero got roasted on their first, but settled and played well. Skipp and PEH were solid. Don't think those 2 work against better sides either. But thank God no 4 3 3. This gives me hope we can nick a top 7 finish.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Okay, I'd rather have Lewis and Levy than those evil murderous fucks who own the barcodes, but only just barely. They are still cunts. A few thoughts. Fuck Ndombole. Um, how about you actually try hard every match? Are we asking too much? Emerson is pretty good going forward, but will cause us problems against better attacking teams. Son was great, as we're Lucas and Kane. Romero got roasted on their first, but settled and played well. Skipp and PEH were solid. Don't think those 2 work against better sides either. But thank God no 4 3 3. This gives me hope we can nick a top 7 finish.
Didn't think it was so much that he tried harder as that he was finding more space to play in against a strangely passive opponent.